Different Ways to Make Money Online For Writers

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of skills to acquire in order to earn online or offline, however, if you do a simple research, you will find writing is one of the most popular methods to make money online or offline.

Here are some writing activities that you can do to earn a considerable amount.

Freelance Writing Projects

You can do freelance writing for clients. Writing for clients means you have to write a blog content, an article, research paper, ebook, full length book, or any specific kind of writing that the client asks for. There are numerous freelancing sites where you will see clients posting jobs for writers. You can apply on these jobs based on your skills and interests. There are also freelance marketplace where you can yourself available for freelance writing by posting your service.

Copy Writing

Copy writing is another lucrative job for writers. Copy is a written work specifically for advertising purpose. Copy is written for product, service, business, brand for the purpose of marketing and advertising. Copy writing is a type of writing that is used in advertising that lures readers to take action. You can get copy writing jobs on freelance marketplaces or directly getting in touch with advertising agency or digital marketers.

Exactly Copywriting Network is a legit company for writing articles but you have to write at least 500 words per article for fast approval and they are strict about grammar errors or language errors or syntax or plagiarism, it is a good platform for writers.

I am a writer already but it's very difficult for me to get contents to write from people or to write for website, most of the website I have come across that paid you to write content on their platform will pay you an extremely small amount of money for you to write a huge content that might worth more than $5, in a situation like this you really have to stress yourself to write out good quality content for a low payments , for freelancing I am not yet ready to engage in freelancing but I believe it will be possible for me to do that next year and not now.

I have worked online for sites that need content on so!e topics like crypto, sports, politics, and I got paid but the pay is low. I have also worked for clients directly and that is my main focus now. Gettingh more clients to work with will boost my career and income

Writing is one of the essential skills that you can develop to become successful in an online career because writers are in great demand. If you do not have language and writing skills, you should enroll in a language and writing course to build skills that can make you successful online. If you have writing skills, you can earn in different ways, from writing on paid to post sites and article sites to writing ebooks and books, blogging, etc. The online world has opened great opportunities for people who prefer to work from the comfort of their homes as a writer.

Though some people may not believe but we can actually make much money as a writer by being a paid to post writer. There are many paid to post websites these days. And if we just determine to work on like maybe four of them and aim at making at least $2 on each of them per day, it will really amount to something at the end of the month. It only needs time and dedication.

You can do different kind of writings and earn as a writer. But if you have added skills, you will earn more. For example, if you can write ad copy and if you can combine your ad copy with your graphic designing skills to create a good ad, you can earn better. If you write on social media, and if you can create meme, you have better chance of earning.

I would like to say the negative side of making money online. There are some small companies or consultancies that first ask you to complete the work and then say that you will receive the money for the work. Don't trust them. They will just take your work and backstrap you by not sending the money. So check twice before you get committed to any of the online work.

When you are freelancing, you should avoid working with independent clients that you can find on social sites and the freelancer sites that are not very popular. You are likely to be cheated. If you work with a random client, make sure you use escrow service. By using escrow service your payment will be save. This service allows you to secure funds before you deliver your work. Working on freelance sites like fiverr or upwork is also very safe as it is less likely that you are cheated by the clients. Alternatively, you can publish your content on your own site to make money as a writer.

I had the ambition to be a writer even when I was still new in my job as a computer programmer. Writing is my passion that's why I have been attending short courses, workshops and seminars to enhance my writing skill. But to be frank, I don't think writing can be my bread and butter unless I get famous for my works. When I tried writing scripts for tv and films, it took me years before I was able to sell a script for a movie. The pay was quite good but unfortunately the movie was not produced. Perhaps I have written 50 film scripts that I offered to potential producers and film directors but nothing came out of it.

I had also written book materials that did not see print. Fortunately almost all my articles for the pet magazine were published but the pay was not much. For online writing, I was invited to submit stories in Wattpad, it is a website that publishes stories of amateur writers. When I checked the site it appeared that there were too many stories being published every day. The competition was too stiff that I did not bother. I don't think online writing is rewarding for me.

I used to earn regularly as a freelance writer for a content mill, but I had to produce 5,000 words every day to do so. It was hard work but I viewed it as the trade-off for commuting to the office and back and working comfortably from home. Writing isn't my greatest talent and I admit to being a work in progress as far as writing is concerned. However, I'm thankful that this hidden skill proved to be useful when I was transitioning from offline work to the online work world. Writing as well as my business knowledge has been extremely advantageous in my AI crowdsourcing work adventure. I hope to use it further in my more ambitious projects. For now, it has to take a backseat as I embark on life-changing career moves. I'm just happy that I can still manage to participate in PTP work.​

Writing is probably one of the most lucrative skills anyone can have currently whether online or offline because there are numerous opportunities available. If you are a writer then there are a lot of ways in which you can monetize your skill.

First of all, you can make a lot of money on different freelancing platforms as a writer because there are many people looking for who will write articles for them ranging from blog post to ebooks and a whole lot of others. If you can be able to get this kind of jobs then you will probably be making thousands of dollars on monthly basis on different freelancing platforms.

As a writer you can also venture into blogging and make a lot of money for yourself. All you need to do is to choose a specific niche that you have Passion for or knowledge of then you are probably good to go.

If you are consistent enough then you can actually make a lot of money on the long-run. You can also write ebooks and publish on platforms like Amazon. Amazon Kindle publishing is a very lucrative venture if you know how to do it the right way.

The fist site which I actually wrote for was opera news hub their rules where dead strict and many of my articles we're always disapproved I got tired due to the fact that your articles must be read by over 1000 before you will be given a penny I later left opera news hub then wrote for bestnaija which was a forum just like trendri they started great and at some point their site started to go off and on that was why made me left the site and now am on trendri which is a really good forum and I must confess trendri is is the perfect way for writers yo earn so I'll stick with trendri

I love writing so much and it is great that there are so many methods that one can use in order to make money online or offline. One of them is just being active in such paid to post forums. The amount earned may not be so high but your activity gets rewarded.

Freelancing is also great for writers. Though it can be pretty difficult when you are just starting out. This is because of the high competition in freelancing platforms. But once you start getting jobs, it is best that you do quality work so that your rank there can keep rising and you will get jobs easily.

Another writing job you can explore online is having your own blog. Blogging is a great earning method, though you won't start earning right from the beginning. You will need to be patient while building traffic, posting blog posts frequently and looking for ways to monetize the blog.

Lastly, you can do copywriting as a writer. Copywriting.network seems to be one of the best platforms for this. Though people are complaining that it does not pay so well these days. You can also offer copywriting as a service in freelancing platforms.

There are many different ways to make money online for writers. You can sell your writing directly to clients, start a blog and sell advertising, or write for revenue sharing sites. You can also earn money by writing eBooks or teaching online courses. Here are two tips to get started:

1. Start by pitching your services to local businesses. Many businesses need content but don’t have the time or resources to create it themselves. You can offer to write blog posts, articles, web copy, or anything else they need.

2. Once you have some clients, set up a website and start building an audience for your work. This will give you more visibility and credibility as a writer.

Well, you can be a freelancer. All you need is to make up your mind to become one.
This has become one of the most popular work online. So many are making money everyday. The good thing is you dont even need an office, your kitchen can be your work post. You have the previledge to decide when and how to work, though it depends on how much you are willing to make at a specified period.
You need little or no skill to be part. You will need a PC or phone , internet and some freelancing websites. Some of the downsides are location , some good sites out there restrict some countries from participating. Some after registration find it difficult to get a job.
This is also a specialty, you must learn how to acquire a job. You need a good 'about me' and lot more. It is not just by registering. Another downside is, your rapport with clients, some are just too demanding , if they flag you or report you you might be banned , or have a low income. But you can make a lot of money if you really know how to do your thing.

Exactly Copywriting Network is a legit company for writing articles but you have to write at least 500 words per article for fast approval and they are strict about grammar errors or language errors or syntax or plagiarism, it is a good platform for writers.

Well, I have worked for Copywriting network. it might be a "legit" platform, but they are totally unfair website and it is not an easy thing to make money on their website. I signed up for their website last year and started to work there. They demanded to write an article for them that contained some keywords. They were paying a few cents for that and I just thought that since they are paying low, it would be okay for me to submit a "fine" article depending ion the pay rates. It took me about one hour to write an article for them and surprisingly my article was rejected! They actually wanted me to write a "properly written" article for mere a few cents only!

I immediately stopped working for them. I am not saying that they are a scam, but they are unethical business and definitely not worth it. They also pay through Bitcoin, so this is why I thought that I must give them a try. There are many other websites like Picoworkers and many other freelancing sites where you could probably earn much more than what Copy Writing network has to offer. It is much better to write for revenue sharing sites rather than working for websites that would waste your time.

I am a content writer, that enjoys creative type of writing, that's one of the best ways to lure the interest of readers to what you've put on your blog or elsewhere reading it more and given you thumps up for coming up with a great idea. I know I'm feeling kinda bugging at the moment to write long at this period, I prefer doing forum posting jobs until I regain then get a new laptop, then I can look up if truly I'll get underway with writing contents again via freelance marketplace. I am also fancying my time to own a community of my own like this one with a blog feature, only time will tell how it will go for me. I am putting more work with my basic web design skill, I just want to put more hard work to come up with good looking design anytime soon that will make users loving it just for having a marvelous user interface.

Content writing is one of the most desirable professions in the virtual world. In the real world, you can work as an accountant and you don't need writing skills, in fact, unless you are a writer or a journalist for newspapers you don't need writing skills; however, in the virtual world, you need writing skills for almost all jobs. Let's imagine you are a digital marketer, as a marketer, you are required to create copies (text for the ads), if you do not have writing skills, how do you suppose to write a copy. Let's imagine, you are an online tutor, if you cannot develop learning materials (ebooks, etc.) how will you teach online? Let's imagine you are a programmer, if you can not pitch your idea in writing, how can you get the contract. Online writing is basically called content writing. You do not have to become an expert in language and writing in order to become a content creator, basic language skills and basic writing skills are enough, however, what you need is the ability to write for the proper audience and the market. For example, you should know the difference between pitching an idea and a blog content.