Different ways of advertising free online

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The Internet has afforded people the opportunity to advertise goods and services free. You just need to know about them to take advantage of them.

You can use the following ways to advertise free online.

Start with social media: The social media platforms is where you can create awareness for your products free. You can take advantage of Facebook page, Twitter or Instagram.

Create a blog : you can create a blog on any niche and be advertising your products and services via it. You can advertise either as a link or on a banner.

Use the YouTube channel and create content. Then you can be using the channel to be advertising your product or service via uploading a video of it along side other great videos

You can comment on other blogs and leave the link of your products on it. Or just write about it in a sentence on the site

Other ways could be via press releases, Google, online ommunity that is relevant to your business and via emails

What do you think?

Smarteyes

The Internet has afforded people the opportunity to advertise goods and services free. You just need to know about them to take advantage of them.

You can use the following ways to advertise free online.

Start with social media: The social media platforms is where you can create awareness for your products free. You can take advantage of Facebook page, Twitter or Instagram.

Create a blog : you can create a blog on any niche and be advertising your products and services via it. You can advertise either as a link or on a banner.

Use the YouTube channel and create content. Then you can be using the channel to be advertising your product or service via uploading a video of it along side other great videos

You can comment on other blogs and leave the link of your products on it. Or just write about it in a sentence on the site

Other ways could be via press releases, Google, online ommunity that is relevant to your business and via emails

What do you think?
You may be write in your own perspective but from my Angle things are different to me online money comes from websites and landing pages. Yes any landing page of your choice will help you correct email addresses that later will turn in to real customers
Me personally I have not got any single coin on line becoz I didn't realise it before that why I have come to confirm the chines "experience is the best teacher" and good enough am building a strong foundation which will help me to earn in future being that I have trendri a Long side digistore24 with convertkit I have hope...

Laugh ha ha ha on digistore24 I have 372promoclicks but no sales.
Yours @[email protected]

moonchild

VIP Contributor
There's a long standing I have for hacking free advert, it might be strenuous but definite worth it.

Assuming you have a product you want to sell let's say your products are in the health niche and you live in Ghana.

Search for health experts in Ghana, and it should be those that are really active. then create a sales pitch which is basically a very short note you'll use to sale your service or product.

Then wait for the said health expert to post, then immediately post your sales pitch under their banner as a comment with this you'll be able to catch the attention of commenters.