Different Types of Personal Loans For Improving Personal Finance

Mika

VIP Contributor
Personal finance is a term used to describe financial management practices used by an individual in his personal life. The financial management practices could be saving strategies, investing strategies, income-generating strategies, financial risk management strategies, budgeting, spending, etc.

A loan is basically a debt that needs to be paid in time; however, getting a personal loan can help you in your personal finances.

Here are different types of personal loans that you can use to improve your finances

A House loan is one of the common types of personal loan (also called a mortgage). You can get a loan to buy a house. You can even get a loan to buy land. You can borrow to invest in commercial property (commercial building or commercial land), as well as personal house or personal land (with an aim to build a house later. Whether you buy a house for personal use or borrow to invest in a commercial property, in both cases you can actually benefit.

Education loan: If you are a student or a parent, getting an education loan greatly helps because you will be able to get a good education without having to worry about finances. When you graduate from a prestigious university, your worth will greatly improve.

Device loan: You can get a loan to buy a device, you can use your device to make money.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Those are very good ways to get personal loans. It is always important that when getting such a loan, a person is prepared to pay it back. That is why loans are better taken for things that will make you earn more so that you get money to pay back and continue making more money.

Getting a loan to buy a device like smartphone or laptop is really great if it gives you a chance to earn a good amount online. If not, then you should have a source of income to pay it back. Or you will have to reduce your expenses so that you can save up for it.

Mortgages are great too. You will buying a home for yourself and for your family. But this too calls for working hard so that you can afford to pay the mortgage rates as you agreed with your loan lender. Otherwise, you may end up loosing your home.

Education loans are great too. When I was in campus, I used to see students take these loans and use it for very beneficial purposes. One of them being that of starting a small business. Which will benefit them a lot as a source of extra cash while they study.

Melanie3344

Taking a loan has pros and cons. On one hand, you will have to pay money every month. On the other hand, the money you receive from a bank/lender can ease your life and give you opportunities right now. As for mortgages, I agree with the previous poster that they are great too. I was lucky to find a great option at a low rate. And it has to be noted, that the process is easy. I found info on the Internet, called NewRez phone number by link, got the necessary info, and applied for a loan.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Loans whether personal or not is one of the ways by which we can help ourselves. There are different platoforms that offer us loans. It is not about the offering of loan but the repayment. That's the main. There are many that always obtain loans but they don't even have the plans of repaying the loan.

Mortgage loan for instance is a kind of loans that one may obtain to build a house. Getting this loan may be easier but repaying it may be somehow difficult. This is because the money is not used for business. That's why it may even take some people more than 100 years before they can finsih paying the bills.

Though, education loan is somehow controversial depending on the country. There are some countries that allow their citizens to get loan on education and also allow them to repay the loan only when they have secured a reputable and paid job. It will be easier to repay such loan since the person is working already.

I don't see much reason and need for obtaining loan for device. That's why it is always important to be obtaining the loan for some things that can fetch us money.

Suba

Staff member
Thanks for sharing, the types of personal loans you mentioned are types of loans issued by bank financial institutions, There are also many types of loans issued by non-bank financial institutions such as the Pawnshop Office, P2P Lending. And now there are many sites and mobile applications that offer fast loans, we only need an ID card and cellphone number, but unfortunately the interest is too high compared to a loan from a bank.