General insurance Different Types of General Insurance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingfaith

an arrangement by which a company or the state undertakes to provide a guarantee of compensation for specified loss, damage, illness, or death in return for payment of a specified premium.

Different Types of General Insurance

Today it is crucial to know about the different types of general insurance because of the numerous benefits they offer. Read on to know more about them:
  • Life Insurance or Personal Insurance.
  • Property Insurance.
  • Marine Insurance.
  • Fire Insurance.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Thanks for this information, I think it is crucial to know the meaning of insurance companies and what they do. The risks that are associated with the business and some things that we involve in now make it necessary for us to be involving in insurance policy. Though we need to know the one that is the best for us.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I think life insurance is the best type of insurance because it gives you more interest on your savings. If you would listen to my advice, I will suggest you go for short term life insurance policy. I know the other insurance policies have their advantages but, trust me, life insurance is the best

Nite

Valued Contributor
General insurance covers from your home, vehicle, health, travel, fire, disasters, accidents, and theft. It pays for the losses incurred by the insured during the period of the policy. Health insurance is an important and a must-have cover, given the ever-increasing healthcare charges, while home and travel insurance can help save you from a lot of grief.everything

btaliat

VIP Contributor
If I were to invest in any type of insurance, I will prefer that of health insurance and business insurance. The reason is that the business insurance will protect my bhsiness will protect my business against any risk that's likely to associate with the business while the health will allow me to have sound health while carrying out the business.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Thanks for this ,I think health insurance should be under life insurance , since life insurance should be the generalized name for it ,and the one I would always choose to go for is property insurance ,mostly if I have goods and others I would insure against any form of theft and others

Nite

Valued Contributor
Yes, business insurance is also worth considering for protecting our business from any unforeseen incident that can cause huge financial loss. It'll help in supporting the insured business against damages arising out of theft, natural disasters, loss of income, and much more. Shop around, and do your research to buy a good business insurance.

Status
Not open for further replies.