Despite legal issues in the United States, ripple is now in its healthiest financial stand

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Ripple, a blockchain business based in San Francisco, has hit a valuation of $15 billion after buying back shares from investors in its Series C financing.

Despite legal issues in the United States, CEO Brad Garlinghouse noted in a recent Twitter thread that the company is now in its healthiest financial position ever.

He claims that the corporation has a $1 billion war chest. Garlinghouse announced last month that 2021 will be the best year in the company's history.

Ripple was valued at $9.8 billion in 2019 after raising $200 million in a funding round headed by Tetragon Financial Group, a British investment firm.

Tetragon attempted to recoup its investment after the US Securities and Exchange Commission filed a huge lawsuit against the decacorn in December 2020. The asset manager requested that the judge suspend Ripple's liquid assets until its Series C stock could be redeemed for cash in its case.

The blockchain campaign won this legal battle by contending that the court has yet to decide whether or not XRP should be categorized as an unregistered security.

Tetragon has terminated relations with Ripple by selling its shares back to the business. Despite losing the lawsuit, the aggrieved asset manager received a 50 percent return on its initial investment when its stock was acquired back at a $15 billion price.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
During December 2020 no one thought Ripple (XRP) coin will survive the scare, but look at the coin today, it's simply standing firm in the crypto market. The value increased from $0.21 to around $0.60 at the current time. It even reached $1.90 early last year, only for the chinese BTC crackdown took it down. I am hopeful of the coin taking it higher and it's stock too taking higher amid those who believed in the coin, and bought it's asset via the stock exchange market.

minenovo

I remember thinking that Ripple was done when I heard about the lawsuit. How very wrong I was, but I am glad I was wrong.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
During December 2020 no one thought Ripple (XRP) coin will survive the scare, but look at the coin today, it's simply standing firm in the crypto market. The value increased from $0.21 to around $0.60 at the current time. It even reached $1.90 early last year, only for the chinese BTC crackdown took it down. I am hopeful of the coin taking it higher and it's stock too taking higher amid those who believed in the coin, and bought it's asset via the stock exchange market.
I read a news article that the Asian continent deliberately use the ripple for cross border transactions just to make the coin survive the lawsuit hurdle propelled by the SEC. The coin became very popular outside the shore of the US. I am not surprised that the coin reached a major financial landmark in its history.. the former chair of SEC said that the aligations leveled against ripple wasn't genuine and that the coin should be freed from the lawsuit.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Ripple's recovery has been near-miraculous, it is really quite impressive to observe, I'd say.
The ripple was indeed near miraculous after the impressive financial stand. The founder of the project were engrossed in a serious marketing campaign inorder to make the coin stay afloat despite the demanding lawsuit. I am marvelled how ripple managed to survive despite riding on rough terrain....

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I read a news article that the Asian continent deliberately use the ripple for cross border transactions just to make the coin survive the lawsuit hurdle propelled by the SEC. The coin became very popular outside the shore of the US. I am not surprised that the coin reached a major financial landmark in its history.. the former chair of SEC said that the aligations leveled against ripple wasn't genuine and that the coin should be freed from the lawsuit.
That's impressive to hear that, I believe that US SEC isn't pressurizing Ripple coin anymore? It is simply clear now that Ripple (XRP) coin is on the positive side, and not fearing any backlash or obscurity of being removed as a crypto coin. It's owners and other member of the executives have done incredibly well to keep the pace with the coin, which has in turn powered the price higher. I am looking forward to see that XRP coin that reached close to $2.0 earlier last year to move to that lane again and even past it.

minenovo

The ripple was indeed near miraculous after the impressive financial stand. The founder of the project were engrossed in a serious marketing campaign inorder to make the coin stay afloat despite the demanding lawsuit. I am marvelled how ripple managed to survive despite riding on rough terrain....
I am still unclear how they managed to achieve that. And whatever happened with the lawsuit, was it dismissed?

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
That's impressive to hear that, I believe that US SEC isn't pressurizing Ripple coin anymore? It is simply clear now that Ripple (XRP) coin is on the positive side, and not fearing any backlash or obscurity of being removed as a crypto coin. It's owners and other member of the executives have done incredibly well to keep the pace with the coin, which has in turn powered the price higher. I am looking forward to see that XRP coin that reached close to $2.0 earlier last year to move to that lane again and even past it.
I strongly believe that ripple would have gone past the $1 mark If it didn't face regulatory pressures from the SEC. Currently the market value of the coin is $0.675 and if recorded a impulsive move after recovering from a retracement. It was able to ascend by nearly 10% in the last 24hrs and that's an impressive impulsive move. I will do a thorough technical analysis on the coin to predict my next move.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I strongly believe that ripple would have gone past the $1 mark If it didn't face regulatory pressures from the SEC. Currently the market value of the coin is $0.675 and if recorded a impulsive move after recovering from a retracement. It was able to ascend by nearly 10% in the last 24hrs and that's an impressive impulsive move. I will do a thorough technical analysis on the coin to predict my next move.
XRP coin, isn't doing badly at the meantime when we talk about what happened to the coin during the starting of 2021, it wasn't easy for the coin doing that moment, but now, the project isn't affected anymore by the lawsuit of SEC. The coins aren't doing well, even if XRP came down from $1.98 in the last eight months to it's current market value of $0.67. I am hopeful that the coin will get back to it's base after the ongoing bearish run that has affected all other coins in the market. It will take some time, but sooner, the bull market will return, that's why I'm taking my time to buy some coins to hold them till bull market comes up.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
XRP coin, isn't doing badly at the meantime when we talk about what happened to the coin during the starting of 2021, it wasn't easy for the coin doing that moment, but now, the project isn't affected anymore by the lawsuit of SEC. The coins aren't doing well, even if XRP came down from $1.98 in the last eight months to it's current market value of $0.67. I am hopeful that the coin will get back to it's base after the ongoing bearish run that has affected all other coins in the market. It will take some time, but sooner, the bull market will return, that's why I'm taking my time to buy some coins to hold them till bull market comes up.
I read news on the how ripple recovered from the all time low at the start of the allegation levelled against it by SEC in the USA. The number factor that made ripple scale through is the cross border transaction feature and its speed of payment. Secondly, the Asian crypto investors were bent on making the coin surge to override the impact of the lawsuit. Once the coin escaped the extreme fear region, it started to gain momentum amongs the financial investors again.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I read news on the how ripple recovered from the all time low at the start of the allegation levelled against it by SEC in the USA. The number factor that made ripple scale through is the cross border transaction feature and its speed of payment. Secondly, the Asian crypto investors were bent on making the coin surge to override the impact of the lawsuit. Once the coin escaped the extreme fear region, it started to gain momentum amongs the financial investors again.
It's simply a positive one after the issues around the coin development in the past, which is almost behind them. They're simply looking for court validation to validate everything and declare them base on their proof of innocence, which they've tabled already. So, let's see how it goes by then, if Ripple emerges or the court course is scrapped and vise versa.

Ripple gained momentum and spiked back to the top due to the fact, the transaction processing is made swiftly, and their is no much gas fee charged of the coin, which is tremendous one for the coin. Most crypto enthusiasts especially the small investors feels happy, when a coin doesn't charge high during transaction processing and also runs fast. Such features made it spearheading to the top where it was before the so-called SEC dragged them to court due to issues they're on advantage at the moment.

Suba

Staff member
According to the news that I received, Ripple's legal issues in the United States will be resolved in May this year. Of course it is predicted that the price of XRP will increase, although there will be a price decline first because there will be a lot of XRP transfers that will occur. . and I can't predict how much XRP will cost at the end of this year, because there will be many influencing factors.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't really have interest in the cryptocurrency anymore. Based on what the cryptocurrency has to offer it is a nice and potential cryptocurrency that can be considered for long time.

There was a time I was investing in the ripple but I come to find out that it was just a waste of time, that is why I opted out and choose other form of investment that is potential profitable .

Ever since I came to understand about ripple, it has never passed to the stage of reaching $3 before , but instead of it going up is rather coming down because of the lawsuit they are having with the United States .

I was even believing that the whole thing was over just to find out that they are still in the law and we don't know when this will be over.

A lot of people are just getting tired and for me personally I have decided to move on I am I have been able to research and check out other potential cryptocurrency that can generate me some money and after I have been able to carry out my personal research , I have started investing in the ones I understand .

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I don't really have interest in the cryptocurrency anymore. Based on what the cryptocurrency has to offer it is a nice and potential cryptocurrency that can be considered for long time.

There was a time I was investing in the ripple but I come to find out that it was just a waste of time, that is why I opted out and choose other form of investment that is potential profitable .

Ever since I came to understand about ripple, it has never passed to the stage of reaching $3 before , but instead of it going up is rather coming down because of the lawsuit they are having with the United States .

I was even believing that the whole thing was over just to find out that they are still in the law and we don't know when this will be over.

A lot of people are just getting tired and for me personally I have decided to move on I am I have been able to research and check out other potential cryptocurrency that can generate me some money and after I have been able to carry out my personal research , I have started investing in the ones I understand .
It is true that the ripple is currently not in its best state. The coin has experienced lots of downswing in the recent time. This is because the cryptocurrency market is on the decline. The decline isn't peculiar to the ripple alone. I am not disputing the fact that the ripple's downswing isn't an effect of the lawsuit leveled against if by the Security and Exchange Commission (SEC) of the United States. The news we had was that the ripple survived the hurdles due to the support it enjoyed from its lovers in the Asia continent. This could be the reason why it remained financially stable.

I understand that you have suffered loses from your investments in the ripple but I will like to let you know that virtually all the cryptocurrencies are on the decline and it very sure that it will definitely affect the the ripple too. The coin is obviously not good for short term investment. It is better used for a long-term investment. I am very optimistic that the coin will surge in the future, because all news point to the fact that the ripple is innocent of the present lawsuit. This is made known by the former chair of the security and exchange commission.