Demerits and merits of physical businesses and online businesses.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
They are literally too kind of business category that exist in the world which include physical business and online business . An individual could be caught in the challenge of which kind of business category is best for him to engage in . Establishing an online business is considered to be more profitable than establishing an offline business because from what we have learnt is that online businesses are considered to be more considerably and reasonably paying, and also less stressful and less time consuming compared to offline businesses which are considered to be more stressful and more time-consuming and most of the time you may end up not making no business profit and no business income . In order to bypass the problem of having to put on a fake personality so as to please another who possibly could be your business boss , employer or manager it is advised to become your own boss where you have to make money by carrying out various online jobs and careers which possibly include affiliate marketing , freelancing , cryptocurrency and forex trading , article and writing micro jobs or even graphic designing jobs etc .

A lot of people are definitely making it big online , by engaging in different online tasks and duties like the ones listed above . Personally I engage in cryptocurrency and forex trading and investment and so far the experience with this kind of investment has been so interesting and positively-rewarding .

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
There are so many advantages and disadvantages or demerits and merits that comes with establishing either and online business or a physical business . Personally I do not consider myself as an individual who would want to establish an offline business because from what I have learnt about online business is it is basically stressful time consuming and most importantly in considerably pain and so because of this I would want to venture into online businesses where I can have access to reach potential customers and clients in different regions and countries of the world who possibly have different tastes and preferences to try out various goods and services in which I have to offer .

Online business is considered to be very timely and most importantly less time consuming and most of the times reasonably and considerably rewarding in terms of financial gains . Majority of individuals have established online websites so as to successfully showcase their goods and services to reach the test and preferences of different customers and clients in different regions and countries of the world and in this way then make reasonable profit and income .

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yes they are merits and demerits of using online or offline stores for now I prefer selling online because it is very simple to start online than offline stores. you need to get a good capital to start with online stores you can even use your Facebook or any social Media platform and it is totally free you just have to advertise what you have to sell you can tag your friends also share it with others of their friends and they can spread it that way making it very easy to reach your target audience so this way you are creating the necessary and awareness for your business without spending a dime and you can also make your business grow international with online selling

So it's a personal thing though I prefer online selling than offline since I will not make you spend so much money to make the business work.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
I belive there is nothing that has advantages without its disadvantages.
The advantage of physical business is that one will be able to see what he or she wanted to sell or buy.
The physical business involves one on one of the both the buyer and the sellers which usually enhance better transaction at times.
The physical business is also good because if there is any default in the product sold or buy On can easily return it and get another on in exchange.
But the disadvantage of the physical business may involve the cost of the rent lik the shop to sell the goods or services which may at times difficult to get.
Deterioration of the product in the the warehouse may also leads to reduction in the profit to be made on the product.

Online business does not involve getting any shop before starting the business.
The communication can also take place between the buyer and the sellers once there is price tag on the product or services to render.
Disadvantage of some of the hr online business is that ones goods or services may not be deliver at appropriate time needed.
If the product sent online is not goof or faulty to return the product and get another one may not be easy.

Etini

Valued Contributor
One disadvantage of running an online business is that your potential customers have limited trust in you as compared to physical business. Everyone online is a potential scammer. It would be hard for people to easily release their money to you, whereas for a physical business, they know you have an office which you can't run away from. So they find it more comfortable to pay you in advance.

Online business is also good because it breaks geographical boundaries and barriers. There are some people that patronize sine businesses who would never have patronized them if not for the online space.

I think even as an online business, you should also have a physical location where your customers can come and see. It builds the trust level for your online business. Both forms of businesses are good and a hybrid can be made from the two. I would prefer to buy from an offline shop though.