Dealing with stress in our business

Wiserr

I know most of us here runs more than a single business both online and offline, so in this situation how do you cope with stress, you always wants to earn a extra bucks online but the truth is that you must to through lot's of stress, I have never been in such situations but seriously it seems somehow when you get stressed up you can't be able to give our the necessary things needed of you, I want to ask you guys this very question how do you dealt with stress in your business, in my own opinion there's is only one way to deal with stress, and this way seems to be the perfect way to solve the situation, if you are running more than a single business be it online or offline the best thing for you to do is to hire someone that can assist you when you are stressed up or when you are not Available, I think this the best way out just fine someone you trust that can handle your business with all care, this the best thing to do if you find yourself in such situations but this is mostly applicable to offline business.

E

eldavis

My life recently has been filled with stress. There are some sites I am usually active on most of the day, and I recently got a job offline that takes more than half of my time. What I normally do to reduce stress is to simply take some time off and rest. There are other times I listen to music while working it helps me keep my mind off things and relax while I work.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It is normal for a sole proprietor who is running a sole proprietorship business to face some kind of stress in the course of performing business related duties , activities and practices . Just as he enjoy the benefits or profits he also enjoys the losses , it is the sole proprietor 's beauty to educate his or her customers about a particular product he or she intend to buy , he also has the duty to run financial deposit to the bank , he also has the duty to go and collect his ordered inventory or stock from the manufacturer . All this amount or accumulate to stress , so the questions asks how can you prevent stress ?

personally I believe stress cannot be completely eliminated in a business environment whether it is runned by a sole proprietor , a group of partners , a group of representative involving employees and employers or managers .
Because in one way or the other stress will always come in in the course of carrying out business activities or practices in order to reach they agreed business goal or objectives . One way that I know a business owner can reduce stress is by leaving some internal business duties two employees . Some business owners and selfish and will want to run their own business and also enjoy it profit , this idea is not actually bad but if this is your intention then prepare for stress .