Trading Discussion DAY TRADING OR PASSIVE INCOME

teacknine

The Financial and Consumer Affairs Authority (FCAA) is aware that an online trading platform, Cash FX Group (also known as Cash Forex Group, CashFX, CFX), is offering Saskatchewan residents a Multi-Level-Marketing opportunity to invest in forex. Investors pay for training materials to learn how to trade in forex themselves and they invest in a “trade pool” where funds are pooled into a Cash FX corporate brokerage account. The account is purported to invest in derivatives through an off-shore brokerage firm, that is not registered in Saskatchewan.

Godsplan

Well this question depends mainly on the nature of the individual. If the person fears his or her money is too hot for trading purpose he or she can just invest it in the pool and allow the team to manage the funds even though it will surely bring smaller profit but that will not involve any loses too.

marcusfe

Forex trading is one of most diplomatic investment I've ever seen in my entire life. Despite my years of thorough training I still lose money every now and then. To be one saver side, I recommend a passive income since the trading would be handled by the experts.

teacknine

Forex trading is one of most diplomatic investment I've ever seen in my entire life. Despite my years of thorough training I still lose money every now and then. To be one saver side, I recommend a passive income since the trading would be handled by the experts.
I recommend a day to day trading platform that always win the system trades automatically for you Monday -Friday

Ray Martinez

For making good money, forex is the best option in the investment market. However, it is easy to say rather doing it. If trader have good knowledge about the market, they can make money from it. But a good broker is also important in this matter. Many traders lose money due to scam broker. traders should avoid it. That’s why I trade with Forex4you.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Forex can give you passive earning regardless of whatever your trading style is. Efficiency of trading matters here which we mostly lack. Eurotrader provides free learning resources and multilingual support to help traders whenever they need it.

Asahi

Verified member
You have to be very careful about broker selection otherwise you can fall prey to scam brokers. Staying with the market for a long time will help you catch the actual market environment. FXOpulence provides traders with a reliable interface for trading, narrow trading spread and high leverage.

Asahi

Verified member
You have to be very careful about broker selection otherwise you can fall prey to scam brokers. Staying with the market for a long time will help you catch the actual market environment. FXOpulence provides traders with a reliable interface for trading, narrow trading spread and high leverage.