Day care business: Managing School Kids in Day Care

Nova

A lot of folks put their kids into the day care. And they are meant to stay there for like for few hours. And before sending the kids back to the home there is an amount of management involved in the due process. I think people need to be trained on how to handle the kids and how to make sure things go don't in a wrong way. I guess there is a lot of management involved in the process. And unless there is a management involved into this type of the stuff. I guess we are going to see a lot of drama and issues. So having management trained is necessary for the day care business.

If you wish to start this type of the business and want to take care of your own self in the due process. I wonder if you have any plans for training your team or the overall staff. Do you see any way to handle the issues in the business? How do you think such business could be run with the team members and the staff trained for handling conflict?

How do you think about managing staff and team who knows how to handle kids?

Donkiz

Opening and operating a day care is not an easy business, there are lots of approvals and infrastructure that needs to be put in place before an approval is given to run sure a business. Day care centers houses kids of very tender age therefore is expected that the attendants in such a place should keep their eyes on these kids at all times.

Therefore the importance of training and retraining the staff at these sensitive centers cannot be overemphasized as their professionalism and dedication are needed at all times to ensure that things don't go wrong.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
There are several day care centers inside our residential village. But their theme is not really a day care center but a nursery school to have a semblance of education. Those nursery schools have a license to operate and the only difference is there should be a licensed teacher whereas the day care center can be staffed by social workers. I can see that such a business is good because our village is middle class and there are many couples who are both working so they entrust their toddlers to the nursery schools for the care and some education too.