Current/Mode- Charge your phone battery and make money.

Etini

Valued Contributor
Is it possible to stay one day without charging the battery of your phone? It is not possible. But you can be making money from charging your phone. The app called Current for iOS and mode for Android is an app that pays its users for charging their phones. So anytime you plug your phone in the power source, you are being paid. The app is just differently branded across the two platforms. So when you charge your phone and lock it, the app takes over the lock screen area and displays ads, then pays you for that space. The app rewards users with 1 point for each minute of battery charge.

Requirements
This app does not have a location restriction. It is available globally. The only requirement is that you must have a phone running Android 5.0 or up to be able to use the app.

Payment Methods: The app rewards users with points and the points are converted to cash. 2000 points are equivalent to one dollar. A user can receive payment through Coinbase (cryptocurrency) and Mastercard. PayPal is also an option to receive payments.
Payments can also be received through the following gift cards

Amazon
Stash
Target
eBay
StarbucksiTuness
TJ Maxx
Sephora
Play Station
Walmart
Best Buy
AMC
Google Play

Payment Threshold
The minimum threshold to reach to withdraw from this app is just $0.10. That's about 200 points.

You actually posted about the other one on how people can be making some money even while their phone is being charged. Well in as much as the app will help us to make this money there they will be no problem.

The actual questions I am interested to ask is that , will it be possible for those two app to be run at the same time while your phone is being charged ? Can the one you posted before be combined with this one and be running at the same time while your phone is being charged ?

I'm just saying because if this will work perfectly then it will increase the chance of people making some with this. One thing I also like about it is the fact that you can generate passive income through it as long as your phone is being charged. Can it be done when your phone is not charged ?