Crypto Cryptocurrency Prices Are Falling Once Again After Surging

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Crypto trading is considered a get rich quick scheme, but the fact of the matter is that it is not a get rich quick scheme in any way and this is what I have learned. I invested $76 and I lost $16 as a result of fluctuations in the recent times. I could have prevented the loss if I would have waited for the price to rise, but in that case I would be a slow earner because the prices are falling. This happened a few weeks ago when the prices fluctuated but gained momentum once again. However, the massive crypto crash happened once again a couple of days ago. As a result of this, many crypto traders lost a big amount of money. How much have you lost as a result of recent fluctuations?

Nite

Valued Contributor
Cryptocurrency is not at all a get rich quick scheme. Just like all other investments, it's a steady process, the only difference is if you win, it'll give you amazing returns. Huge volatility has led to warnings about cryptocurrency investment being very risky, and everyone should be prepared for risks. You have to build your wealth slowly and with patience. Also, please do not get heavily influenced by friends and social media celebrities.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Crypto prices constantly rises and fall. If you want to benefit from crypto ether by trading or by investing, you need to constantly monitor the price. I sold sole dogecoins today. When I sold it was 30 cents, just a minute later it became 29 cents. If I had delayed a couple of minutes, I would have lost few bucks

minenovo

Pullbacks always happen after big rallies, those occur with fiat currencies too. It's not unusual. Cryptos will start rallying again eventually.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Cryptocurrency is not at all a get rich quick scheme. Just like all other investments, it's a steady process, the only difference is if you win, it'll give you amazing returns. Huge volatility has led to warnings about cryptocurrency investment being very risky, and everyone should be prepared for risks. You have to build your wealth slowly and with patience. Also, please do not get heavily influenced by friends and social media celebrities.

I believe that cryptocurrencies CAN be a get rich quick scheme but only if you are already so rich to invest in Bitcoin and make money. It is only a get-rich quick scheme if you are willing to risk your capital. I have lost a significant amount of money due to fluctuations and I still believe that I can earn money by trading crypto if I invest wisely.

minenovo

Fiat currency trading too can be viewed as a get rich quick scheme, depending on how it's presented and by whom. A lot of unreliable individuals have been doing this for a long, long time unfortunately, it's hardly anything new. It's unsurprising the same type of people would do the same with cryptocurrencies. I think the important thing is not to trust such people.