Cryptocurrency Events: Worthwhile?

It is commonplace in the cryptocurrency sector to find events intended to reward the efforts of enthusiasts and maintain their zeal. However, many participants have also benefited from this by using the prizes they have won to build a portfolio.

In the view of this, I have decided to use rewards I'll win from the events I won in building my portfolio, since the bear market lasted longer than expected. I have participated in several airdrops and also recently, the KCGI 2023 event. But what's more is that what makes the event special is the fact that there's also a grand finale livestream event to wrap it up, which also has a reward attached to it. I think it is further convincing that a lot of resources have been put together to make it worthwhile. Let me have your thoughts on this?

BashirJasper

I'm aware of the trading competition KCGI and the propensity of participants to win lots of regular airdrops in the course of the event but this grand finale livestream event is actually alien to me more so because you didn't specify whether it's an AMA and on which platform would it hold - twitter or youtube?

Incarts

While the bear market might have lasted longer, these rewarding events have kept the ship sailing for traders. From the various earning opportunities in the trading event itself to the Finale rewards, KCGI would be ending in high note and will be talked about for years

Isi24

Hell yeah , I look forward to it more than anything. Can’t even count the number of airdrops haven gotten on bitget especially, starting from the most recent kcgi finale on YouTube ..

Sezo Fernandez

The Definity Legend platform leverages the power of AI to create interactive and immersive games that can adapt to enhancing gaming experiences.

Their seed round is in 7 days, check it out here ⏩

Last edited by a moderator: