Crypto Cryptocurrency becomes very popular in Croatia as big supermarket accepts it as payment option

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Customers shopping online at Konzum, Croatia's largest supermarket chain, will be able to pay using nine cryptocurrencies, according to the company.

The adoption of cryptocurrency has spread tentacles to Croatia and it's a positive news for the crypto community in the country. Konzum been the largest supermarket in Croatia would cause a significant spike in the demand and supply of the listed cryptocurrencies.

However, the offer is only good for a limited number of items in the grocery, hygiene, and domestic products sections of the shop.

Among the cryptocurrencies supported are Bitcoin, Ether(ETH), bitcoin Cash(BCH), EOS(EOS), Dai(DAI), ripple (XRP), Stellar(XLM), tether(USDT), and USD coin ( USDC).

The store partnered with electroncoin, a local crypto Payment gateway, to implement the paycek concept. Paycek will support Litecoin, Solana, and Dogecoin in the future.

What's your contribution to this?

That's nice for them, but I can't even consider accepting cryptocurrency as a mode of payment because of the high volatility , what if I accept a huge cryptocurrency payment and the price suddenly depreciate, what will I do and how will I gain from this, even if I have to accept then it must be a stable coin. Because as I understand it stablecoin is not likely to depreciate even if other cryptocurrency is going down, that is the only way I can accept cryptocurrency and I may never even consider to accept bitcoins or any other high volatile coins.