Cryptocurrencies Now Being Accepted At Hotels And Resorts As A Payment Method Despite Crypto Crash

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Many people love the idea of paying and getting paid in cryptocurrencies. In the recent times, many shop owners and even restaurants have started accepting payments in cryptocurrencies. Recently even one Argentinean politician is suggesting to pass a bill that would allow many people to get paid in cryptocurrencies when it comes to receiving salaries, according to some reports. A recent announcement by the owner of Pavilions Hotels and Resort also suggests that they are now accepting cryptocurrencies as a payment method. They claim that they will set up a way for their clients to pay and reserve bookings by a link that would probably direct towards cryptocurrency address so that customers can make payment. Would you also adopt the same idea? Doesn't it sounds cool?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Its a great deal that BTC is being accepted to go as a payment option for hotel bills. I'm happy for that, even if my country haven't grown to that extent of accepting BTC or any other Cryptocurrencies as payment option for some goods and services. I love the step Argentinian government have taken to persuade organisations paying workers using crypto.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Its a great deal that BTC is being accepted to go as a payment option for hotel bills. I'm happy for that, even if my country haven't grown to that extent of accepting BTC or any other Cryptocurrencies as payment option for some goods and services. I love the step Argentinian government have taken to persuade organisations paying workers using crypto.

Bitcoin and other kind of digital assets are the future and this is for sure. Cryptocurrencies are not at all harmful for the economic development of a country, but it seems that people themselves are responsible for making cryptocurrencies look bad. I can only hope that majority of the countries do not ban cryptocurrencies and allow businesses like Hotels, coffee shops, and restaurants to accept Bitcoin. Having said that, even in developed country, not all the workplaces accept bitcoin.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Bitcoin and other kind of digital assets are the future and this is for sure. Cryptocurrencies are not at all harmful for the economic development of a country, but it seems that people themselves are responsible for making cryptocurrencies look bad. I can only hope that majority of the countries do not ban cryptocurrencies and allow businesses like Hotels, coffee shops, and restaurants to accept Bitcoin. Having said that, even in developed country, not all the workplaces accept bitcoin.
Yes, you spoke well. If crypto will be adopted by those who criticizes its long time goal, will make it settles fine towards achieving its full objective on earth. Paying for goods and services like in the hotel, grocery shops, restaurants, online stores, even depositing it in the bank for fist exchange will make sense much.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
It is a very good idea and I believe it is going to make services and transactions very fast and reliable for those firms adopting this method. However, I believe that something of this nature should not be made compulsory, but optional so that only those interested would decide to use it or not.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Gradually it is growing, more films, industries and companies, organisations will be adopting Cryptocurrency as mode of payment. I'm optimistic that sooner such kind of thing will circulate all over. And we'll be paying for goods and services using crypto like BTC, LTC, Tether, BNB etc. I heard earlier on that Google have implemented such move to accept crypto and reward its users using crypto too.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Well, it is not the end of bitcoin even with crash people knows this. This is why they are still accepting bitcoin. They know it will rise again; the price of crypto in general fluctuates a lot so nothing is certain with it. It is good to still get as a form of payment.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Is that news already being implemented or is it still a plan? I have been reading many "news" about crypto being accepted but when I read the details the news is still in the future tense. This is not to malign this thread. Most of those posting positive news about crypto are the fanatics that sometimes they just want to create a hype.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
This is a solid news to in favour of Bitcoin being accepted more. As it's being used for payment, so will it's value may soon start to increase. This exactly what cryptocurrency enthusiasts really wants for it to be in used often and often. All these encouraging news about cryptocurrencies may soon get Bitcoin geared in a better position to start the bull run soon. More good news!

Josemendez

Verified member
The acceptance is more on the cryptocurrency as a currency and not the price of the coin . I believe that it is just a matter of time before the world accept cryptocurrency a d use it for Financial activities . The volatility will always be there as far as cryptocurrency is concerned .

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The acceptance is more on the cryptocurrency as a currency and not the price of the coin . I believe that it is just a matter of time before the world accept cryptocurrency a d use it for Financial activities . The volatility will always be there as far as cryptocurrency is concerned .

I do not think that the volatility fact would stop cryptocurrencies from being accepted at many places like coffee shops, restaurants, malls, etc. This is because it is quite possible to convert crypto coins into fiat currency or cash. Moreover, there are many cryptocurrencies that are not volatile in nature. For example, Binance's BUSD token and USDT (Tether) can also be used if the receiver is concerned about volatility.