Crypto Mining is Still Working, I found a Real Place to mine

Lorenz3

Hey guys, i see alot of people saying crypto Mining is no longer profitable or is not working, this is lack of information of a reliable place to earn, I actually earn through crypto mining from voltnexo.com, a legit crypto mining platform located in Sweden, you can visit their website at voltnexo .com to register an account for free, you can start mining with a minimum of $50. Send me a message if you have any questions regarding to this

Putta Vince

Do you have any payment proofs regarding this cloud mining website , Voltnexo? If yes , please do post it because cloud mining sites are hardly trustful and there are only a few sites that are legit and paying. Instead of cloud mining , I prefer crypto trading to be honest.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
With a minimum of $50? Do you mean I need to pay before I mine or you mean I can only withdraw when I accumulate coins that are worth $50. I wish the poster answer this.

To be honest, I have never doubted the fact that mining can fetch you some coins. I am only concerned about its slow rate. It is not possible to have much coins in some of the minujg websites that I have worked with.

Just like the first commentator asked, there should be proof of payment from the poster, this will show and motivate other users that may want to venture into it