CRYPTO investment

Nnamdi

Guys how can I earn Bitcoin in a legit way and also etherum im in need of it guys thanks

You could earn Bitcoin for free and other crypto currencies as well for free with faucet sites. Though the payout is usually small and it takes a little time to get something reasonable, but there are legit faucet sites out there. Mining is also an option but the cost for mining is too much and the earnings too small. You could give crypto trading a try though or work on sites that pay with crypto. I believe trendri has an option for withdrawing your earnings with crypto

I won't advice you to earn crypto for free. You can only do this if you don't mind the amount to be generated through this which always too small.

There are faucets where people get free coins. Some of them are legal while some of them are just a way of wasting precious time.. a dedicated user of this means may get crypto for free.

There is also some mining app that can give you some coins for free but just like faucet, it is not really noteworthy. You need to spend forever even at all you will be rewarded handsomely on these apps.

The best way to get free cryptocurrency coins is either you buy it or maybe the website that you work for pays you in crypto. For instance, Trendri can pay you I'm crypto if you opt to receive your money through Binance pay..