Crypto currencies built on human

Thosynho

There different currencies built on commodities or different technologies to thrive. However, there are quite handful number of crypto currencies built on the blockchain technology of human nodes. Example of such is pinkoin and gringles.

For instance, pinkoin is created by inksnationdao a philanthropic foundation created to help the poor and indigents in every society to have a leverage.

Humans are considered great assert in inksnationdao therefore, the higher the volume of registered members the more viable the coin becomes. Every registered member is apportioned certain amount of money in pinkoin every month which can be used to purchase goods and services from fellow members. They have merchants who accept the coin for transaction.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
There different currencies built on commodities or different technologies to thrive. However, there are quite handful number of crypto currencies built on the blockchain technology of human nodes. Example of such is pinkoin and gringles.

For instance, pinkoin is created by inksnationdao a philanthropic foundation created to help the poor and indigents in every society to have a leverage.

Humans are considered great assert in inksnationdao therefore, the higher the volume of registered members the more viable the coin becomes. Every registered member is apportioned certain amount of money in pinkoin every month which can be used to purchase goods and services from fellow members. They have merchants who accept the coin for transaction.
I have read about this pinkoin actually the concept is great but in all level of sincererity I haven't seen the hope of sustaining the monthly payment to members holding the pinkoin, I have not seen any source of income or wealth generation by inksnation. It is fundamental that if they want to rely on the number of registered members the project will eventually scam most people and few will benefit. They are yet to have a successful pinkoin market activities till now and I suggest they send people Money instead of buying products.