Crypto Crypto being used as a tool for Innovation

Josemendez

Verified member
Cryptocurrency is indeed getting a lot of attention in the world. The latest update gotten from coinmarketcap reveals that students of Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology, South Korea are now paid in Cryptocurrency for using an eco-friendly toilet.

Funny as it may be , the toilet was designed in such a way that it converts feces to methane . The professor who built the toilet went on to explain that , a normal person gives out 500g of feces per day which is equivalent to 50g of methane.

Since the world are open to cryptocurrency , students of the university will not hesitate to benefit from such an offer ,which they could have given out in other toilet without any benefit attached to it.

If you are given such an opportunity in your country , will you comfortably accept it ?

What a coincidence. I read about this news a little while ago and here I am reading the news in this forum again. Crypto currency, which is the product of blockchain technology has a great implication in out life, all we need is the knowledge on how to use for the benefit of human kind. May be people in other countries need to adopt this

Laughs, its indeed hilarious, but shows what is meant for crypto transition. The one who built such rest room knows the reason for that, just as you stated for 'Methane. No one will reject such an easy task provided that the reasons are purely genuine. Every one wants to earn Bitcoin cos of its important to our modern day world, its simply on demand, together with other coins.

Indeed incredible! Hardly a day went by, that you would not hear surprising news about Bitcoin. Though, the news is a very funny one but it does encourage people to believe in the block chain. As we continue to hear positive news about Bitcoin, it will further stimulate people to invest more in Bitcoin, which may cause an increment in the value of cryptocurrencies.

It was Cho jae-weon, a south korean environmental engineering professor at the UNIST, who came up with this idea, and the cryptocurrency is called “Ggool,” which means “honey” in Korean language. The students will be earning 10 Ggool a day for their 'contributions' to the toilet. Later on those Ggool coins can be used to purchase anything on the campus.

I know that commodities such as crypto can be used as a tool. But what I don't want is that crypto is being used by criminals. There was the hacking of a Pipeline company that asked Bitcoin for the ransom. There are also reports that illegal drug deals are being paid in crypto. For sure there are other crimes like money laundering. Oh well, there are more ways for the use of crypto.