Crypto Ban: What's Next Guys After This Ban News Of Cyrpto In Nigeria?

gochenko8

Guys, early on 5th February, 2021. CBN anounced it has placed a ban on crypto accounts and sternly warned Deposits Banks to desist from such from the time of releasing the press news.

As you are aware that this is not the first time cytpo currencies would be banned by governments of nations, yet this decentralized digital currency keep getting stringer every second with Bitcoin trading at $37,000 with speculators saying it would reach $100k before 2023.

So, let's know from every players in the crypto niche what you are up to after this ban placed on cypto currency in Nigeria.

IamDozzy

I think the best thing to do is to hold your cryptos and wait for this government policy to be reversed while your money grows in your wallet. In the event that the Nigerian government doesn't reverse this policy, you can then use a VPN to create a PayPal account that isn't for Nigerians then you can send your cryptocurrencies to your PayPal account ( that is if PayPal accepts cryptocurrency) and then send it to your local bank account. More still you could get on the paxful platform and look for who'd buy your cryptocurrencies for Naira but this method is susceptible to scammers and so you have to be very careful.

Ub40

This is a very shocking news. Honestly when I heard it I was shocked because I have some money in my bitcoin wallet. At a point I was confused whether to go and place withdrawal or not. Immediately the news dropped, crypto sites started deactivating their deposit fund buttons. That was when start suspecting that it is a serious problem. I think we should be a little patience, hold our currency, and follow the story as it unfold.