Crowdsourcing Sites for Side Gigs or Fulltime Work

Caramelle

If you are looking for side gigs that you can squeeze in during your free time, you may want to try crowdsourcing websites. We can find websites that offer micro-jobs. These are short tasks that we may complete during our spare time. They are actually large jobs that are distributed to thousands of workers. These tasks are not exactly high-paying, but they are relatively easy to do and only require general skills. These include answering surveys, basic proofreading, usability testing, internet searching, evaluating search results, email sorting, commenting, bounding objects, and categorization.

Appen, Lionbridge, TaskUp, Microworkers, and Clickworkers are examples of sites that offer micro jobs. These websites vary as to the type of jobs and payment processing methods. Some sites specialize in web search tasks while some focus on GPT tasks. Depending on your skills and preferences, you may find one site better than others. You may also work on multiple sites for variety and diversification.

If you can find the proper combination of these sites and work on them consistently, you are on your way to duplicating or even exceeding your earnings from your day job. By spending a couple of hours completing these tasks, we can earn extra funds to augment our savings or investment funds.

Thanks for the valuable information. Micro job sites are the best places for beginners to make money on the internet,however, the pay is very low.
To make a huge amount of money on those websites, one needs to be an expert.

I know micro job sites, however, I have never worked on any of the micro job sites mentioned by the OP. THis does not mean I do not have any knowledge on micro job tasks. I think insted of micro job, you need to try freelancing on sites like fiverr, upwork, people per hour, seo clerks. You have better earning chance on freelancing site compared to micro job site. Micro job means small tasks that will earn you small amount. In order to earn big with micro job, you will have to do hundreds of tasks to make just $50.