Support Credit not received

Official forum Support

raaman

Valued Contributor
Hi @Fecoms. Good morning. Again, I did not get credit for the thread "To do business successfully", I just posted. Please look into this and do the needful. Previously also, I did not get credit for my four threads. I brought it to your notice and you never bothered even to reply. Nowadays, it is frequently happening. What is this? Please reply.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
@raaman kindly check your time if 24 hours have actually elapsed for you to earn credits because I just check your last post yesterday it was 6:00 p.m.

There aren't any issue with the credit system. Please let me know if you have any further concern.

raaman

Valued Contributor
@raaman kindly check your time if 24 hours have actually elapsed for you to earn credits because I just check your last post yesterday it was 6:00 p.m.

There aren't any issue with the credit system. Please let me know if you have any further concern.
Hi, I am from India and follow Indian time. So, how can I follow this? In fact, every day, I start posting on trendri only after day break for each day here in India , that is after dawn of 1.2.24, 2.2.24, 3.2.24 etc. So how can there be any error on my part? In fact, on somedays, I find that your system after giving credit for 4 threads, does not give credit for my 5th thread which is posted after a time gap of 15 to 30 minutes to the 4th thread. I feel frustrated when this happens. So, I think, there may be some flaw in your credit system. I request you to check that also. Please reply.