Creative ways to save $10,000 in a year

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Savings seems to be very difficult for most people as they found it difficult to do it consistently. The best thing is to start small and grow big when it comes to savings.

The keyword there is consistency. you have to develop savings as an obituary or something you do regularly I don't feel like doing. In this post I am going to highlight how you can save up to 10,000 dollars in a year.

Set you goal: the first thing is that you need to set up goals and in this case it is 10000 dollars. You need to divide the 10,000 dollars into 12 months. If I go buy the right calculation that is $850 per month. and if you divide that into 30 days that will be $30 per day and you have to be consistent about it.

Create a vision board: the next thing you are going to do is to create a vision board. this is where you are going to write the amount you intend to achieve with your savings at the end of the year. rice that's 10,000 dollars at the place where it is visible and you can easily see it. This will serve as a daily reminder.

Exercise self control: it is very important to engage in discipline and self-control in order to prevent yourself from impulse buying. if you lack self-control no matter how solid and achievable the goal you are unable to attend the desire resort at the end of the year if you lack discipline.

Skip expensive Retuarants: visiting expensive restaurant once in a while is good but it can be very tempting if you have some extra cash account. but instead of going that you can simply transfer the money back into your savings account just to increase your chances of achieving your goals at the end of the year.

Minimize designers purchase: the next thing is that you should avoid shopping expensive wears and accessories. most of the time people spend money on expensive things they don't really need and really use them after processing those accessories.

Shop for second hand: instead of going for expensive designers you can simply go to online marketplace like Facebook marketplace to shop for second hand value accessories.

Chibson1

Valued Contributor
Well, this is highly dependent on the kind of money you make. Someone who does not make up to 1,000 dollars every single month may not be able to save up to 10,000 dollars every single month. But not with standing I quite agree with your points.

Setting your goals is always very important and necessary and you must have a clear-cut plan of how you can be able to save such amount of money per year depending on your salary. you can bring out some certain percentage to save every single month.

You must also followe that with a lot of discipline and consistency to make it a reality.