Creating and Selling Short-Term Online Courses

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you want to learn online, you have various options, from a full term university courses to diplomas, certification and short term courses. Short-term courses, with result oriented course materials and cheaper in price, and quicker to learn, have gained immense popularity in recent times. Therefore, creating and selling short term courses presents a lucrative opportunity. If you have knowledge on some topics and skills to create a course, you can make money from this field. If you try to duplicate freely available information, you might have difficulty in selling it. Profiting in this niche demands a genuine mastery of the subject, ensuring your course stands out as a valuable and unique resource.

Mika

VIP Contributor
This is the market I am trying to get into. It is very profitable, but the main issue is competition. There is a lot of competition in this industry. Likewise, you also need skills to create courses, you need to create videos, write ebooks, create presentation, record podcasts, etc. If you are not good with these activities, you will not be able to create a course. I have found a couple of AI tools to help me create a course and I will be using these tools soon