CPA Marketing - Door dash drivers.

Chandana

People who are engaged with food and other stuff delivering to door step after placing a order by means of phone or online. This is a rapid growing industry specially after the pandemic season. So finding drivers for this has grown and this has come to the CPA world also. Some CPA networks offers on this and we have to promote this link among the drivers who are willing to work as door dash drivers as a part time income stream. I will illustrate how I did to get some income through this.

First get into the Offer valet and search for door dash driver offer. Try to register with some networks who has been listed. They may ask various type of questions and after fulfill there quests they will give there feedback. It may be positive or negative.

Then find the area at where the demand is high for door dash offer by using google trend. Then you can post an add aiming that area in qwickad , craiglist or gumtree. With this add you have to give up the CPA link to the audience and be careful to place it tactically.

Sikapa

Verified member
CPA marketing can be a good way to make money in the CPA world. I have tried CPA lead but I couldn't make money out of it although people were claiming it is easy way to make money. According to YouTube videos, one might think CPA lead is the best way to make money online and of course it this way seems to be but in reality it is not easy.

CPA network is good but how to get traffic from the source that they request is the problem but those who know how to do it makes money easily. There are a lot of people out there who are making reasonable amount of money using CPA network but if you don't know much about it the I will like to advice you not to go there at all because you will end up earning nothing just like me and it will be a waste of time.