Could AI be the Pandora Box of the next crypto revolution?

BashirJasper

It was just like yesterday when OpenAI first greeted the crypto space with the first AI project - ChainGPT(CGPT). It became the advent of powerful tools like the Chat GPT and its likes. In fact Chat GPT became the fastest growing app with over 120 million users as at February 2023; the number is still growing at present. The AI sector witness huge growth as Industries, cooperate organizations and individual overwhemingly explored the world of AI for simplification of tasks. At present the global AI market size is estimated at $136.55 billion expected to grow to a staggering $10.3 trillion in 2030.

Now fast forward from November 2022 to now, AI has become the center of crypto revolution with lots of blockchain integrating this critical innovation. Examples of such blockchains are Arbitrum and SingularityNET. Recently we've seen a good number of AI crypto projects come on board with decent returns after a while like Ocean Protocol, FetchAI and CGPT.

Hmmm... Just when I thought I've seen it all, then came the latest wonder produced by AI as it's been reported that a new token is been printed on Ethereum blockchain just via an instruction given by AI - AstroPepeX; APX.

You can find the full gist here: ETH developer programs AI-generated memecoin AstroPepeX using ChatGPT

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Either AI or Metaverse!
Imagine the explosion when Mr. Zuckerberg comes with meta's full face. Then I think, most of the crypto metaverse project will explode.

Obviously AI also have that potential! That's why I like OCEAN/AGIX/FET... btw, where can we get APX?

Maxicreed

It was just like yesterday when OpenAI first greeted the crypto space with the first AI project - ChainGPT(CGPT). It became the advent of powerful tools like the Chat GPT and its likes. In fact Chat GPT became the fastest growing app with over 120 million users as at February 2023; the number is still growing at present. The AI sector witness huge growth as Industries, cooperate organizations and individual overwhemingly explored the world of AI for simplification of tasks. At present the global AI market size is estimated at $136.55 billion expected to grow to a staggering $10.3 trillion in 2030.

Now fast forward from November 2022 to now, AI has become the center of crypto revolution with lots of blockchain integrating this critical innovation. Examples of such blockchains are Arbitrum and SingularityNET. Recently we've seen a good number of AI crypto projects come on board with decent returns after a while like Ocean Protocol, FetchAI and CGPT.

Hmmm... Just when I thought I've seen it all, then came the latest wonder produced by AI as it's been reported that a new token is been printed on Ethereum blockchain just via an instruction given by AI - AstroPepeX; APX.

You can find the full gist here: ETH developer programs AI-generated memecoin AstroPepeX using ChatGPT
It's amazing how crypto has evolved in the past 2 years. I remember when Move 2 earn concept were trending with STEPN making it's debut in 2021 and other similar concept following suit. 2023 seems to be the AI tech year and to be smart is to join the trend particularly as adoption of AI adoption has been rapid.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
It's amazing how crypto has evolved in the past 2 years. I remember when Move 2 earn concept were trending with STEPN making it's debut in 2021 and other similar concept following suit. 2023 seems to be the AI tech year and to be smart is to join the trend particularly as adoption of AI adoption has been rapid.
But don't you think, people are just copying midjourney & chatgpt? Meanwhile metaverse & m2e has a wide room for growth!

BashirJasper

Either AI or Metaverse!
Imagine the explosion when Mr. Zuckerberg comes with meta's full face. Then I think, most of the crypto metaverse project will explode.

Obviously AI also have that potential! That's why I like OCEAN/AGIX/FET... btw, where can we get APX?
A lot of people are calling metaverse a failure already but I think the advent of AI could be a catalyst for accelerating the potentials of metaverse and rejuvenating NFT market. By the way, APX is listed on Uniswap (if you a DEX lover) and BItget or Lbank - if you are a CEX lover

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
A lot of people are calling metaverse a failure already but I think the advent of AI could be a catalyst for accelerating the potentials of metaverse and rejuvenating NFT market. By the way, APX is listed on Uniswap (if you a DEX lover) and BItget or Lbank - if you are a CEX lover
People are addressing Metaverse projects as a failure because 99% of metaverse perspective projects are still under development & some of those just vanished because they're failing to deliver what they've promised!

LBank skz(Sorry For this one🙁)!