Trading Discussion Core fundamentals of swing trading,

theolove2021

Core fundamentals of swing trading,.jpg

This is basically one of the core fundamentals of swing trading, you’re watching for important levels that once previously held as one property
to be respected as another.

This means old resistance, new support – or, an old consolidation containment line now being used as a stepping stone for a breakout.
and the chart I’ve drawn a trend line. It’s not in the scope of this picture, but this trend line was holding as strong structure support for quite
a long period.

Notice how the trend line structure was broken, then the market returned back up to re-test the trend line structure – but, this time respected
it as new resistance, whereas it was previous support

To your success
Theophilus S

This has been a really enlightening article and I like your composure In passing this information with core discrepancy and and illustration, for all those looking for the best marketing strategies or looking to understand the nature of the market be it digital marketing or physical marketing. I would like to commend you for this.

This is what a forex trader must know before even trying to start trading. But unfortunately, many don't even bother about reading chart. They trade with luck whereas forex is not a game of luck. It is to be done with so much interest in it and prediction based on some facts.

Wow, nice explanation but I still find it very difficult to understand how these can be applicable to all other trades including crypto-currency. since I am really interested in trading crypto I will also like you to give a basic understanding of how this can be done in cryptocurrency or are we using the same strategy to trade both of them ?

Wow, nice explanation but I still find it very difficult to understand how these can be applicable to all other trades including crypto-currency. since I am really interested in trading crypto I will also like you to give a basic understanding of how this can be done in cryptocurrency or are we using the same strategy to trade both of them ?
I don't knw more about crypto trading, though I have been watching various videos to know what it is all about. But I know some of these strategies that work for forex trading also work for cryptocurrency most time. I could remember when I was watching a video on cryptocurrency and the person was mentioning some indicators in forex as well.

I don't knw more about crypto trading, though I have been watching various videos to know what it is all about. But I know some of these strategies that work for forex trading also work for cryptocurrency most time. I could remember when I was watching a video on cryptocurrency and the person was mentioning some indicators in forex as well.
Well I believe when it comes to technical analysis I think the same principle is also applicable to cryptocurrency ,but I wanted to confirm it from him if this is also the strategy that can be used in cryptocurrency trading because I am very much interested in learning how to trade cryptocurrency than Forex as it is the best one for me

As a forex trader that wants to be successful it is very important that you should know how to identify swing trades and obvious change in pattern and trends. As for me the obvious sign of a swing trade is a very vigorous change particularly in the daily close in the opposite direction.