Cordano ADA Value in Bear Market

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Cardano (ADA) gained 45 percent from $0.47 on May 30 to $0.67 on May 31, encouraging some in the crypto world to be hopeful about the future price of Cardano (ADA).

On June 1, however, ADA's value plummeted by nearly 14 percent to less than $0.6, and its regain was being called into question.

ADA is now trading for roughly 80% less than its all-time high of $3.16 that was in September 2021. If the bulls re-enter the market, purchasing at this point can be quite profitable in terms of future growth, which is a suitable application of the Buy The Dip approach.

Some traders predict that the price of ADA will rise to $1 in June, albeit no one can guarantee this. However, whales are purchasing and HODLing ADA in large quantities.

The best news for ADA is that the Cardano blockchain is undergoing a new hardfork called "Vasil," which is expected to boost Cardano.​

I have invested in Cardano. I started buying ADA when it was $2.56 and I have bought ADA for as low as 80 cents. Currently, Cardano is about 60 cents but I am no longer buying Cardano. It is not that I don't trust Cardano, it is just because I want to diversify my investment, so I am also investing in other cryptos. I follow a few crypto channels on youtube and some of the content creators said that Cardano will start gaining value in May, and now I hear Cardano will improve in June. I started using Crypto in 2016 and in the last 6 years, the only thing I have known about crypto is no one can be certain about the price. Having said that I completely believe in the Cardano project. I trust the creator who was once the CEO of Ethereum Foundation. Cardano is still a work in progress.

@Mika , you have reason to trust ADA as you mentioned in a thread, bear market is just either buy the dip or wait for rise. ADA is going to rise just when bulls will run, it is part of crypto world, mostly like in October or next year, or both.