Content Marketing Business

Nova

I have seen a lot of people doing the content marketing on sites like warrior room. And it seems like for them it works out. I know they are into this because they seem to have command over the language. I am just learning and yet to even reach the content marketing level expertise. I am just sticking things on the wall and see if that works out. So my current approach is to ask the people who are into the content writing business. I want to know how to find the clients and also find the work which sustains few days or weeks.

I want to find out how to get the work and get paid. Because the thing about the various types of the online business don't get the proper payment on time. I have mostly have noticed that getting paid is one issue. So which are some of the sites that work out for the content marketing business. Does the fiverr and the upwork works out?

What is your experience in this? Have you established content marketing business?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
There are sites where you can join to sample that kind of work - writing contents. A content provider is a writer for a specific job like a technical description of a new invention. It is not an easy job when the content is our of your comfort zone that you have to do an extensive research. Writing a content for an AI project is too hard that I probably would not accept. But if the content that I would write is within my comfort zone like sports and health then I would probably enjoy writing it despite the need of an extensive research on the subject matter. It is nice to write when you are writing something that is interesting.