Considering your mistakes and errors as experiences.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
I grew up hearing the same that experience is the greatest teacher but how true is this statement . it is very possible for individual to learn from the experiences and as a result of learning from the experiences the experience become a teacher or a to talk to them never to fall into the same mistakes and errors that led to such experiences in life . there is no doubting the fact that a condition or an event can become an experience to us but most times errors and mistakes are more likely to lead to experiences and make us to suffer some sort of reality so as to learn and better ourselves when in the course or process of doing the same thing that led to mistakes and errors . To be more elaborate , let's consider the case of an individual who makes money online . Making money online is actually not easy because a lot of individuals have fell in the course and process of accomplishing their quest of making money online and because of this they make mistakes and errors .

some of these mistakes and errors include becoming a victim or subject to various online scammers and fraudsters in the internet which is absolutely very devastating and remorseful especially when you have wasted a whole lot of time and other valuable asset of yours . It is okay to feel disappointed and frustrated when finding out that you have been scammed and defrauded online . But it takes a wise and knowledgeable online hustler to see this as an experience because in order to succeed you must pass through failures .

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
There is absolutely no one of us that will say that he or she is very perfect in everything that he or she does because for one reason we Are never perfect and we human beings are prone to make errors and mistakes sooner or later because we are all imperfect human beings . Some of the mistakes and errors that we make in order to make money online is falling as a victim or subject to various online and scamming website in the internet or platforms owned and controlled by online scammers and fraudsters with the sole aim and objective to defraud and some individuals like you and I do want to make money online the right and legit way . And because of this we become scam and defrauded by this individual who make their own money illegitimately .

Just like you said it is absolutely normal to feel frustrated and remorseful knowing the fact that you have been scam and defrauded online , but your next step is actually what really matters . It is absolutely advised to view these as an experienced and look for ways to learn from it so as not to fall as a victim to various online scammers ever again .

Ajebo25

Verified member
I have heard they mistakes makes you wiser if you don't make mistakes there is no way you will learn all you have to know is that you should lesrne from your mistakes because your mistakes will make you stronger and know about that thing which made you fall more so all you need to do is make sure you avoid want made you fall.

Like me I see mistakes as parts of life because without mistakes there would not be solution or success to out problems so you need to embrace your mistakes in order to succeed from your mistakes.

Another about mistakes is that they make you stronger done before without your mistakes you will not succeed from what you are doing so whenever you make a mistake don't be sad instead be happy and grateful for your mistakes don't care if people laugh at you because people who laugh out you will let the witness your success when you have succeeded in your plants room is this is not but it is to prepare you for the future and kiss of any of obstacles which you we have to face your mistakes would have made you stronger and prepared to face them.