Completing surveys or posting on forums?

Wiserr

Which one do you think is the best option, before I proceed let me make this clear into you, let me start with surveys, surveys are one of the best way to earn money online but only if you are coming from the top tier countries, if you are coming from a low tier country don't expect to earn a dime from surveys or better still I'll say you are just wasting your time, people from the top tier countries earns more than enough on surveys in some minutes not up to a hour, they can earn more than $7 in less 30 but if you are from the low tier country you can never earn that same amount.
Posting on forums. For people coming from the low tier country I'll suggest we just post on forums like this And get paid for it than to be wasting out time on something we are not even sure if, if you are a good writer you can earn a decent amount on forums but it's all depends on your efforts, this just the clear difference between the two of them, I will like to know which one is the best for your, thank you.

Skysaint

Verified member
Well, I think the answer to this question solely depends on where you reside and what you stand to gain outside earning money.
For earning through surveys, it's unfortunate enough that I can't access most survey sites or even qualify for any survey and most people who are into survey sites and are earning from it are just there for the money. They exchange their reviews about a particular topic and they get paid for it and possibly, if they stop paying then most people will stop working there.
For earning through posting forums, although you can't become a millionaire from working here but you can atleast earn better than working on surveys if you're a user residing in the lower tier region. It's possible for you to earn $2 here on trendi and I doubt if someone from a lower tier region can earn that much in a day working on survey sites.
Aside the fact that I can earn better on forums than when am working on surveys, I also do get information about a lot of things while working on different posting forums especially in the area of cryptocurrency investment and trade. Virtually everything I know about cryptocurrency was initiated by forums and I became more and more curious about it. So in general, I would say that I will go for posting forums for a better experience online.