Complete your forex trading education

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
You have to complete your basic learning of trading. They help to develop my skills. You can also take courses on trading. In this case, you can take the help of the internet. There are a lot of traders in the forex market. A lot of courses are available on the internet so that one can increase their knowledge. In my case, I learned a lot from my broker Eurotrader.

No doubt about that. You need to complete your trading education to know how to reduce your losses. Without proper trading education, one is subjected to making mistakes that can blow account in no time. I thought I had learned enough when I started trading but I realized that there is more to learn and I will happily take my time to learn it before using my funds to trade again

This is the problem with alot of traders today, they do not have the patience to get enough knowledge before they start trading. They see forex trading as a way to make quick money, hence they do not want to waste much time learning and learning

You have to complete your basic learning of trading. They help to develop my skills. You can also take courses on trading. In this case, you can take the help of the internet. There are a lot of traders in the forex market. A lot of courses are available on the internet so that one can increase their knowledge. In my case, I learned a lot from my broker Eurotrader.
Learned alot from the post, but i still have some confusion, do the corses cover all the topics or some?

Hi Ivo. Nice to meet you. I fully agree with everything you mention in your informative post. It is very important to complete your basic learning of trading if you want to succeed in trading.

People are not really making money from forex because they have not competed their education in forex. They have not learnt all what they need to learn when it comes to forex. Forex is not what we just know few things and then we now start trading. It will surely affect us. We won't be making enough money or we will be loosing much money. Forex goes beyond depending on only what er have learnt in the demo account only.

Knowledge, passion, hard work and skills are necessary if you want to sustain in the market for long term. Most people do not have necessary knowledge and skills. They also do not have quest for learning, passion and patience. Most people come to forex to get rich quick with having necessary knowledge and skills. Even they are not willing to learn. For long term sustaining you also need a good broker. I trade forex at Eurotrader broker. I am here in this broker since it is a regulated broker and has tight spreads. I likewise can withdraw my cash quickly.

There are many lessons to be learned in Forex trading. I always have to gain knowledge. You can never trade without a plan. If the trader wants to trade without a plan, he will never be able to make a consistent profit.

Traders are very excited to trade especially during the beginning of their career and they think that they will be successful by jumping straight into it without learning any valuable skills. In reality, if you want your trading to bear fruits over time, it’s crucial to invest your time in forex education. A period of learning followed by a period of practice is what makes traders successful.

I believe in the same thing. You have so much time to make money once you finish your education. But if you jump into the live market after a little bit of learning, you may not be able to perform as well as you would have otherwise. Your learning will help you create a trading plan which will help you stay in the market.

Everyone is right here. In the beginning, instead of worrying about making profits, we should focus on educating ourselves so that when we enter the live market, we know what is happening in the market and how we can take advantage of its movements. Moreover, in the beginning, there are hardly any chances of making profits. So, all the time and energy must be used for learning.

Trading can trigger a diverse range of emotions which has a strong impact on the decisions you make, especially if you are a new trader. Allowing your emotions to take over the process of decision making can create some serious problems for a trader. Therefore, it’s extremely important to keep a calm demeanour to trade effectively in the long run.

There is no doubt that courses are the best source to learn forex trading. But besides courses, a trader should quickly indulge in practising trading. For that purpose, a demo account is a good way to go. It will ensure that whatever you learn you apply it practically.
They are risk-free and can help traders create their own trading strategies.

There are so many people who usually start in course be it paid or a free course on YouTube or other website but then they decide to abandon it immediately they know how to open an account and how to open a specific trade. This is not the best way to approach it because they are so many things that you need in order to make money like strategies and also technical indicators. There are some courses that are also going to teach you about technical analysis in which you can be able to use to predict how prices going to go.

Trading education is something a lot of traders give lip service to but there are a minority of traders who actually give sufficient time to learning. Every trader is eager to start making money so they skip the learning part and open a live account with whatever little knowledge they have. As it is said, “Little knowledge is a dangerous thing”. This is the reason that a vast majority of traders end up on the losing side.

About from the basics class on how to trade , a trader should also consider to learn and understand the advance trading strategy since this is the most required strategy to trade the market effectively .

Basic understanding of the volatile market will only guide you on how to perform some simple activities like how to identify support and resistance but won't really go deep into the advanced trading strategy like the technical and fundamental strategy,

I agree with you that there are a lot of different courses on the internet that can help a trader to develop a good trading strategy , some of these courses are something you have to pay for because an expert took a lot of time to write it out, and you shouldn't expect to get it for free.

Without learning to develop a strategy that is needed to trade the market , a trader won't really be able to succeed perfectly , that is why educating yourself to understand the required strategy to trade the market perfectly will really help you in so many instances and can also prevent you from losing money unnecessarily due to bad trading skills.

Some people lose so much money in trading and these money could have even help them to learn the skill needed to trade profitably.

About from the basics class on how to trade , a trader should also consider to learn and understand the advance trading strategy since this is the most required strategy to trade the market effectively .

Basic understanding of the volatile market will only guide you on how to perform some simple activities like how to identify support and resistance but won't really go deep into the advanced trading strategy like the technical and fundamental strategy,

I agree with you that there are a lot of different courses on the internet that can help a trader to develop a good trading strategy , some of these courses are something you have to pay for because an expert took a lot of time to write it out, and you shouldn't expect to get it for free.

Without learning to develop a strategy that is needed to trade the market , a trader won't really be able to succeed perfectly , that is why educating yourself to understand the required strategy to trade the market perfectly will really help you in so many instances and can also prevent you from losing money unnecessarily due to bad trading skills.

Some people lose so much money in trading and these money could have even help them to learn the skill needed to trade profitably.

No doubt, one should complete their forex trading education before commencing live trading. I will further suggest that all new traders should spend time on demo accounts, practicing trading, and developing new strategies. This will help them get a hang of what actual trading looks and feels like.

There is plenty of information about trading which traders can access for free. But the challenging part is implementing your lessons. Reading courses will be of no use unless you don’t implement them. The right way to become a profitable trader is by trading. Therefore, trade and backtest as much as you can.

Trading without proper forex education is like fishing without bait. The end results of both are not surprising. To become a successful trader, you need to read your books. Fundamental concepts like reading charts, placing stop losses and T/Ps, performing fundamental analysis, using indicators, and identifying patterns should be on your tips. Your understanding will not get better unless you read from good resources and implement concepts practically. So use a demo account and backtest before planning to trade live.