Coinbase Pro Has Listed Dogecoin

Mika

VIP Contributor
Dogecoin was unknown to many people until the beginning of 2021. Doge was publicly launched in 2013, yet there was no interest in this coin among investors and traders until January 2021. The price of dogecoin started climbing in January. From 1 cent in January, it has now reached 43 cents (as of writing this). In the last 24 hours, the price has gone up by 10 cents.

The last time Dogecoin went up, it was due to Elon Musk's tweets, however, this time Dogecoin went up because Coinbase Pro, a trading and investing platform, listed Doge. Doge is not yet listed on Coinbase wallet but the company has said that it is soon coming to Coinbase.

I have started investing in Doge and I plan to buy at least 1000 dogecoin before the price becomes $1. What about you?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I think it is high time I invested in doge coins as well. But from some analyst in the house they are asking us not to invest now. Anyway I am buying some amount of doge coins which I can hold for some time hoping there will be increment in the price anytime soon.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
When it comes to coin listing on exchanges, you will have to trust Coinbase more than Binance. Even though Binance has more users than Coinbase, Coinbase is a publicly traded US company, where as Binance under investigation for money laundering and financial misconduct in many countries including the US and the UK.
You know to an extent coinbase is regulated by the US government so that is why the activities are closely monitored and I respect them for that , whenever any coin is being listed investors believe that such coins must have passed through the relevant regulatory authorities so they invest heavily in it with the believe that it is protected you can see how Shiba Inu got increase in his trading volume daily because coinbase listed it.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Absolutely it is a strategy because when you are aware that a popular exchange like binance or coinbase is set to list a particular coin there's every possibility that will be that short. The coin will rise significantly and I think that was what made the value of dogecoin to rise heavily when coinbase listed it Darren the bearish movement of the market.
When it comes to coin listing on exchanges, you will have to trust Coinbase more than Binance. Even though Binance has more users than Coinbase, Coinbase is a publicly traded US company, where as Binance under investigation for money laundering and financial misconduct in many countries including the US and the UK.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
This is an old news but I think we can refer to this news to understand a lot of things. For example, listing of any coins in a popular exchanges like Coinbase will help the coin go high (doge managed to go high due to the coinbase listing). If we want to invest in new coin, we will have to see whether the coins are in queue to be listed on exchanges.
Absolutely it is a strategy because when you are aware that a popular exchange like binance or coinbase is set to list a particular coin there's every possibility that will be that short. The coin will rise significantly and I think that was what made the value of dogecoin to rise heavily when coinbase listed it Darren the bearish movement of the market.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
This is an old news but I think we can refer to this news to understand a lot of things. For example, listing of any coins in a popular exchanges like Coinbase will help the coin go high (doge managed to go high due to the coinbase listing). If we want to invest in new coin, we will have to see whether the coins are in queue to be listed on exchanges.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I seem to be getting a clearer picture of the exchange platform. There is a list of the crypto coins that they deal with just like in the stock exchange. However, I am still at a loss on how to do the trading because there are functions that I need to learn. Maybe I have to start trading for a hands-on experience.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Lol, don't be surprise seeing BTC drop down to $20,000. Its just falling adrift to the extent that isn't looking nice. BTC that once reached $62,000 is just rocking on the shambles of $35,000. Which has seen it halving in price value, if things keep on going bearish don't be surprise seeing it falling so low, to almost $20,000. It will take a very long time for the coins to returns back to its glory days.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
View attachment 45944
I do not think that now is a good time to invest, because if you remember 2018 and how everyone was waiting for the growth of Bitcoin, it becomes clear that now the market can go in any direction - both towards bears and towards bulls.
ok if you are thinking that now is not the perfect time for us to invest in cryptocurrency then when will be the perfect time because as of now we do not expect the price of bitcoins to go below 30000 dollars,I just believe it is right time and i have started my investment, don't know if the market is still coming down.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
No one knew about dogecoin until Elon musk took over as the CEO and CFO of the crypto coin. That made dogecoin to rise to prominence and becoming a popular coin in the crypto ecosystem. No doubt, Elon musk is the major flag bearer of the coin development, without Elon musk no one would've been interested around the coin this much.

lesnik_utsa

If the market can be sustained above 30,000 dollars for Bitcoin there is every possibility for a significant growth in the market very soon it doesn't make sense as such to compare 2021 to 2018 because they are lot of investment into cryptocurrencies that are physical and are traceable so there is more of developmental changes in the architecture of cryptocurrency as compared, it is good to invest in doge coin now if you have the money that you can spare because it will still grow.
You are right the volumes of 2018 and 2021 cannot be compared, a lot more people and funds were involved now. But in any case, the market is ready and can grow further. The crypto market is very far from the standard stock market

D

Deleted member 28127

Coinbase is supporting doge for pro and not pro version so for all coinbase account holder so it is really important that Coinbase after Coinpayments payment gateway starts supporting Dogecoin as tradable coin for verified coinbase account holder means it is a serious opportunity to take care about.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
If the market can be sustained above 30,000 dollars for Bitcoin there is every possibility for a significant growth in the market very soon it doesn't make sense as such to compare 2021 to 2018 because they are lot of investment into cryptocurrencies that are physical and are traceable so there is more of developmental changes in the architecture of cryptocurrency as compared, it is good to invest in doge coin now if you have the money that you can spare because it will still grow.

lesnik_utsa

I think it is high time I invested in doge coins as well. But from some analyst in the house they are asking us not to invest now. Anyway I am buying some amount of doge coins which I can hold for some time hoping there will be increment in the price anytime soon.
I am of the opinion that everyone always decides for himself what to do. It's not a good idea to listen to someone else's opinion.

lesnik_utsa

if you're thinking of investing I think this is the perfect time for you to invest in any cryptocurrency of your choice because the market is significantly down and as a result of this it is the best time for people who have been looking for the best opportunity to come into cryptocurrency.
1622811857561.png
I do not think that now is a good time to invest, because if you remember 2018 and how everyone was waiting for the growth of Bitcoin, it becomes clear that now the market can go in any direction - both towards bears and towards bulls.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Now from everywhere they only talk about Dogecoin - even if it grows to $ 1, it can just as easily fall back to cents. I would be wary of investing in coins that only grow on the words of famous people.
You may be right at least we have seen Trust wallet token, Ripple and one other coin I can't recall it name grew to $1 and they still fell back to cents due to market crash but not withstanding knowing their all-time high value is an opportunity for you to invest when they are down because you know when they recover definitely move ahead and that high time value.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
At the end of last year, I saved up dogecoins and had about 10,000 pieces, but I did not wait for the growth and sold them, although I considered the price very attractive at that time. Now I will not buy dogecoin until the price drops significantly and stabilizes.
if you're thinking of investing I think this is the perfect time for you to invest in any cryptocurrency of your choice because the market is significantly down and as a result of this it is the best time for people who have been looking for the best opportunity to come into cryptocurrency.

lesnik_utsa

I understand what you are saying,ok were you also able to detect that a cryptocurrency like dogecoin the best form of cryptocurrency to invest in ?because a lot of people are just blindly investing in cryptocurrency just because the price is moving very well, what do you have to say about doge coin today
At the end of last year, I saved up dogecoins and had about 10,000 pieces, but I did not wait for the growth and sold them, although I considered the price very attractive at that time. Now I will not buy dogecoin until the price drops significantly and stabilizes.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
These people are newcomers to the crypto market and they will most likely suffer from a lack of experience. But on the other hand, without newcomers, there will be no such market volatility. It plays into our hands
I understand what you are saying,ok were you also able to detect that a cryptocurrency like dogecoin the best form of cryptocurrency to invest in ?because a lot of people are just blindly investing in cryptocurrency just because the price is moving very well, what do you have to say about doge coin today

lesnik_utsa

well in the cryptosystem it does not have any anything to offer and a lot of people have been saying that it is the best coin to buy and I ask them what dogecoin have to offer, any crypto-currency that is controlled by top and Rich investor likes Elon musk must not be considered as the good investment.
These people are newcomers to the crypto market and they will most likely suffer from a lack of experience. But on the other hand, without newcomers, there will be no such market volatility. It plays into our hands