Review Cloner.cc Review: Scam Or Legit?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
We all wish to invest in a company that would give us a lots of profits with minimum investments. The internet is full of such kind of websites that promise a really good return on minimum investments and Cloner is definitely one of them. Cloner is is one of the most famous websites that claim to provide great returns on investments. My sources have suggested that Cloner is so popular that review websites are full of investors testifying to its greatness. The interest rates they offer is a whooping 220 percent with pricipal included. I was not able to find out what is the total term of the investment but it seems that the total investment term is 30 days. Payment methods acceptable to them are: PErfect Money, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Dash Coin, Dogecoin, Tron, etc. So is this a scam or legit? My investigation shows that this website is a scam. Right now they are paying insane amounts of profits but soon a time will come when it will become a scam, so please avoid this site as much as you can and never deposit any money with them.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I am interested in this websites called cloner. But first I think there are important some things that should be known before investing in this website. The important things are the profit rate, the duration at which it takes for the profit to yield. How the does the profit increase.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I am interested in this websites called cloner. But first I think there are important some things that should be known before investing in this website. The important things are the profit rate, the duration at which it takes for the profit to yield. How the does the profit increase.

I have already warned you that this Cloner website is a big scam. I really do not know how come they are generating such huge amounts of profits but I believe that Cloner is a ponzi scheme. Please take my advise and do NOT invest with them. In the end you will lose all of your money. Despite me warning you, if you still choose to invest with them, then please do at your own risk. I will NOT be responsible for your loss.