Clipclap Earn money

Silkybuoy360

Hey guys I know we all want to make money online join this free from clipclap and you can earn up to 15 dollar I know it's not much buh it's a start to making money online tis is a good way to make money online buy watching videos and completing task and they give a 24 hour cash out of 0.10 cents into your paypal account I made my first cash out and it's legit you don't have to worry about being scam it's legit

KURTAULI

I have one goldfish and I am trying to raise it. At the moment the price of my goldfish is equal to $ 2. Watching videos makes it very difficult to accumulate points. One good way is to play games and accumulate points. It pays 10 cents very quickly and it takes $ 10 and $ 15 a long time in many cases the transaction is canceled for no reason. After withdrawing 10 dollars you have no right to withdraw 10 dollars again The next withdrawal must be 15 dollars or 20 dollars

Hilda

I have the app and i really love, it is an easy and fun way to make cash although not that much. I try to be active as much as I can when I have wifi connection. Since I usually use mobile data I can't manage to watch videos that much. It is a good app for sure and I would reccomend it to anyone it is legit for sure.

Sikapa

Verified member
It seems I know Clipclap or maybe someone has introduced this site to me before but I don't know how legit it is and I can't tell how it works but if you have been able to cash out then that is good for you. Maybe you have to explain further for more people to understand what you are trying to say or what you mean. There are a lot of people on this platform that will like to know more about your post and you have the chance to explain yourself on this platform so it will be better to go into much details of your post.

How does Clipclap work? You have to explain how the site works for instance you can say this site pays you $0.05 per survey or per a video that you watch. But make sure what you are saying is also true and free from lies. I'm telling you this because I know you are just a newbie on this platform and you might not know much about how we post on this site. So if you go into much details or brief details those who are interested in your post will check the review of your post and then sign up if they want to.