CitizenMe Review: Scam Or Legit?

Grabo

You can earn cash from online surveys on Citizenme for free. All you need to do is download the app, activate it, and then sign up. Once you have registered, you'll have to fill in a profile with your name, gender, age, and education. After that, you can also add your hobbies and interests. Finally, you'll have to verify your email address. If you've got all the requirements and are still unsure, read on for some tips.

Once you've downloaded the app, you'll need to activate it. You'll need to agree to allow the application to access your internet history. While this may seem like a step over the top, this service aims to maintain a high level of privacy. The app uses a secure server to keep its records private, so you don't have to worry about being hacked. As long as you're aware of the security risks, this company should be safe.

The privacy aspect of CitizenMe is another plus. This app doesn't store any user data or share it with other parties. All of the information you provide is kept confidential and stored on your phone. Because it's based in the United Kingdom, it doesn't threaten you with riches, but it does pay you a reasonable amount. If you have a spare hour or two every day, you can sign up with Citizenme and begin earning money. It's an easy way to supplement your primary income and save a lot of time.

The privacy policies of CitizenMe are one of the biggest draws for many people. Because it's free, you don't need to worry about your personal information being shared with others. The app is 100% legitimate and does not require the user to give up their privacy. Moreover, the app is available in many countries. So, if you're looking for a legit and convenient way to earn money online, CitizenMe is a good choice.

Before you can start earning money from CitizenMe, you should set up an account on the app and connect your social profiles with the site. This is like connecting your Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram. After that, you can use the app to collect cash. The money will be deposited to your PayPal account. But you shouldn't forget that this is just a small amount, so be careful when using this service.

Signing up for CitizenMe is free. Once you've done it, you'll be able to earn cash from surveys, data tracking, and more. You can make money from home by doing surveys for other companies. After you've earned some money, you can withdraw it and get paid by the company. As a matter of fact, you can even earn more by donating to their website. And since the app is free, you won't have to pay for the surveys.

NurseFlo

I love citizenme as they pay you straight away for answering very short surveys. The only downside is there aren't a lot of surveys available in my location. Still I would recommend it to people.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Citizen Me has mentioned that for marketing purposes, people can earn money by sharing their data information with them. But it is not clear on the website that exactly how are they going to use people's data, also it isn't clear how much they will pay for that. Although, this is not a new concept, many of the survey sites have used this method to collect information on how people search on the internet.

Obviously, the amount of money a person will make depends on the availability of the surveys. And as per my research, you'll not be getting many survey invites. Also, the pay per survey isn't much when you compare it to other survey companies. Citizen Me website doesn't look like a scam, but the earning potential is very limited. We all know, survey sites aren't meant to make you rich, but at least it should pay a decent amount of money.