Choosing an Article Directory Submission Service

Ganibade

Verified member
Individuals who are extremely successful regard article marketing as a critical component of their Internet marketing strategy. Article submissions increase back links to a website or blog and are an important component of off-page SEO (search engine optimization). Articles boost the number of people who visit your website or blog. I first tried article marketing as part of one of my first launches, and it was rewarding to see the increase in traffic and conversions. This is exactly what everyone desires. Many people struggle for months or years with Internet Marketing. They have an excellent website, but it receives no traffic. One solution to this common problem is article marketing.

There are two approaches to article marketing
Article Trickling - Submitting an article to multiple sites at once feels good, but building back links too quickly is not natural, and some search engines, such as Google, will raise a red flag. The service I use has a system that allows you to choose when to publish your article. This article submission service allows your article to be leaked for up to 90 days. This will result in a more organic build of back links to your site. This method ensures that the traffic does not arrive all at once. This is useful if you are conducting split testing on the page that people will visit after reading your article.