Chegg: Online Teaching Website

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Best way to build your finance is by working less but earning good money. Chegg is a site where you can earn a lot of money without having to spend too many hours.

Chegg (chegg.com) is basically a platform where school and college students join to get homework help, exam preparation, and writing support. Chegg has offices in United States, Israel as well as India. This is not a platform traditional learning but get help in order to excel in school and colleges.

Since learners join the platform to get help with their studies, you as a tutor get an opportunity to help students with their home works, help in exam preparation, or tutor on various subjects. As a tutor, you make money. The platform even allows you to upload your courses and make money by selling your courses.

If you are a teacher, this is one of the best platforms to build an income by teaching online. Even if you are not a professional teacher but have knowledge on certain topics, you can use the platform.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Never heard of Chegg. If this platform already has customers (students who are paying for courses), you can of course make money as a teacher. Even though I have heard of a lot of teaching platforms, I have not tried any of these platforms. In order to make money as a teacher, you need two things, one, knowledge of the subject, and two teaching skills. I guess I don't have the second skill. if you do not have teaching skills, there is another way to profit from this business, ie. by selling your courses. In order to sell courses, you first have to create courses. Creating courses involves different things such as shooting videos, recording podcasts, writing ebooks, etc. However, once you do this, you can sell your course again and again and generate passive income. Teaching is one of the most lucrative professions because the demand to learn never dies.