Change Your Mentality

moonchild

VIP Contributor
After reading MJ Demarco's life, I realised how scripted life is, especially if you're from an average family where indoctrination is the norms and order of the day, a person's life is pretty much predictable right from the first day in school.

They go to school after graduation they go to high school and then to university l, now this is where is gets tricky, most people were offered course they don't even like and they get stuck, while some are forced to study some courses too that maybe the family thought are lucrative.

After graduating from university, they get a job and start living an average life too, always struggling to pay for the basic things and they give birth and put the their children through the same process again.

Humans being are meant to be free not chained to responsibilities and paying bills, I challenge you change your mentality and see the world through a different lens, beyond your career and job.

Think about a life where you have freedom, to travel, to eat, to dress, to work all based on your own terms.

And I will recommend the book to you read and digest it, you'll begin to see the world from a different angle entirely.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
This sounds very true because it is actually something that happens to most people. It seems that poverty and struggling can actually be passed down from one generation to another. You find yourself just doing the same things that your parents did and passing it down to your children.

But since it is not like a genetic hereditary thing, this can be changed. It involves just changing your mentality and the way you do things. When you make such changes, you will experience better results.

For example, instead of choosing to just depend on one offline job, you can choose to increase your income by doing other hustles. For example, working online in writing sites, investing in forex trading or crypto trading and any other investment. Having several streams of income can make you live a really comfortable life.