CashKarma A Legit Money App?

Moni

Are you looking to make a little extra money from your phone? Then I will like you to take a look at this app called CashKarma.

CashKarma is an a ppb that allows you to earn rewards with points for answering questions and completing various tasks. The points can then be exchange for gift cards or cash through PayPal.

Earn reward by completing surveys and more. The only reward app that lets you earn rewards even if you don't qualify for the survey.

How does CashKarma work?
All you need to do is download the app and fill in some basic profile questions. Then you are ready to start earning. You also need to grant CashKarma permission to track your phone.
You complete tasks that reward you with points, that can be then be exchange for cash.

Offers: Here, you can earn points in a manner of different ways. Let's say you sign up to different survey sites or take out free trials for new products.

Is CashKarma legit?
This is an app that does pay. However, you have to decide whether giving the app access to your phone is worth the payment.
When I made the research, I saw that CashKarma is owned by Darkfield software LLC, a company base in San Jose, California.

Surveys are not the only way to earn from CashKarma. There are opportunities to earn by downloading the app and completing certain task which could which could involve reaching a level in a game or filling in your details or you can earn points by watching videos. You can also earn badges which will reward you with points.

Referral code.
One useful way to make money with CashKarma is by referring your friends. By sharing your links, they will earn 300 points for joining and you will get 500 points, plus 30% of everything they earn.

How to earn from CashKarma
On average, a 10 minutes survey is worth 150 points. To reach that magic $10 mark or (about E7.80) you will need to complete 13500 points. That is 15 hours work or just over 50 pence per hour.
Join CashKarma