Career Choice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin M M

Have you ever considered being an entrepreneur and what are the factors that prevented you from achieving your goal?

There are many reasons why I haven't started my entrepreneurship dream. Number one is that I am still doing research on some businesses that I can do that can fetch me money. I don't want to go into business except I have much knowledge about it. Other reason include I haven't had enough money to start up this business nut I am very sure, the money will come this year by His grace.

Being an entrepreneur is not at all easy. There are many people (including me) who would want to become a full-time entrepreneur. However, the biggest issue most people face is the scarcity of sufficient funds and this is why most people tend to become entrepreneur when they reach a later stage in their life. When they are young, they tend to find jobs and try to save money. This is something that is normal. In my country, very few people start their own business at a young age and most of them inherit business from their parents or guardians. This is because majority of the people in my country are poor or belong to middle-class families and a scarcity of opportunities is also a major issue for many people.

Status
Not open for further replies.