Capital one shopping reward app

D

Deleted member 13140

I don't really know much about reward programs but I think I've been in some, like the Facebook reward program, most of them don't actually pay you the money in cash, its either you exchange it for a reward and probably get lucky to exchange is for cash or you donate it to some people, that's what the Facebook perk is all about, and also the Samsung reward program, mostly for Samsung devices.

So, I'd want to talk about Capital One Shopping, which has quickly established itself as THE go-to savings app for online shopping. Capital One Shopping offers a range of options to earn rewards, including the ability to install and/or download the app for free. When someone finds a lower price for an item, Capital One Shopping alerts all of their users to the same low price. When it comes time to check out, Capital One Shopping will try to apply coupon codes to your order.
Capital One Shopping will give it a shot if it works for one user. Earn credits by shopping online with a variety of well-known businesses (such as eBay, and others) and then redeeming them for rewards. Capital One Shopping is sponsored by Capital One, and one of their best features is a universal barcode scanner that will surf the internet for a cheaper purchase following a scan.