CapCut: A Free Video Editor for Short Videos

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you are into making short videos and sharing them on TikTok, Youtube shorts, or Reels, you will find CapCut very useful. First of all, it is completely free, secondly, it is available for Android and iOS devices. No, there is no PC version yet, but if you want to use it on a PC, you can use it through Android Emulator.

What kinds of features are available on CapCut?

You can use different fonts and effects, animation, slow-motion, stickers, transition effects, filters, etc. CapCut also has text to speech feature and auto caption. You can create voice-over through text to speech feature and create subtitles for your video automatically.

What kind of video you can edit?

CapCut is not just for social media videos, you can use it to edit a wide range of videos such as intro videos, how-to videos, marketing, and promotion videos, etc. Whether you are a social media influencer, a marketer, experienced video creator, or just a normal video creator, CapCut is for you.

adamcap

I'm using CAPCUT on Android, but I can only output 720p video

Hennie

CapCut is a great app, but I use it only for its templates that I find on TikTok. I make short, funny videos with them in just a few minutes.

Basically, I edit my videos on PC, and for that, I am using Movavi auto video maker. It also has an intuitive and easy-to-use interface. I like it because of its automated features like AI background removal, auto color correction, and automated transitions.

Dorik

Popular standby Apple iMovie comes bundled with Mac OS. Like many native Apple apps, iMovie is uncomplicated and uses a simple drag-and-drop interface for moving files from your drive to your workstation. It's an easy way to build powerful videos to boost your YouTube Marketing efforts.

henryjamess76

If you're into creating short videos for platforms like TikTok, YouTube shorts, or Reels, you'll love CapCut. It's a free video editing app available for Android and iOS devices, and you can even use it on a PC through an Android Emulator. capcut template offers an array of impressive features, including various fonts, effects, animations, slow-motion, stickers, transition effects, filters, and more. It also has a text-to-speech feature and auto-captioning, making voice-overs and subtitles a breeze. Whether you're a social media influencer, marketer, or just enjoy making videos, CapCut's advanced templates and graphics are unparalleled. I've been using CapCut for over a year, and I highly recommend it for creating standout content that will impress your audience. Give it a try and elevate your video editing game.