Can your believe influence your business?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
I have a friend we are working together in the same office. At the end of accounting year we use to hold our Annual general meeting(AGM) where we use to selebrate together ,share dividends and plan for new Accounting her.
But to my surprise on that day my friend just stand up during the sharing of dividend and said he didn't want any dividend but His exact money. The started telling him that, it is the money save for shares that they use to trade and the gain there is what we are sharing but instead for him to accept He now said he will like to know the type of goods the traded the money with before he will accept. My question is can one believe affect or influence one business? I need your opinion.

Maybe what you mean by your friend is that he wanted to be out of the savings group in your office. We also have a savings and loan group when I was working in a bank. We distribute the dividends at the end of the year. But for your friend to be out of the group means he has other things in his mind that he thinks his money can earn more. I just hope he would not be scammed.