Can you work and earn from six or more reward websites?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I Know how tedious it is, when you're working on so many sites online with a set earning target that is high. I've learned about many users experience when it comes to earning from multiple earning sites online. I understand that, some users aren't comfortable earning from different rewarding sites due to the strain it causes to their health. Whereas others have no choice but to continue earning reward online by working on six or more reward sites to reach their targeted earnings.

Last year (2021) I wouldn't count how many sites I worked and earned with, it was simply much, even more than ten (10). At the moment, I am feeling the heat, the negative health impact it has caused on me, that's why I stopped working via some reward sites to save the stress and save my health from deteriorating also. At the moment, I simply want to focus on few and have more time to learn more of the skills.

Do you see yourself capable of working via six or more reward sites without feeling the strain and the stress it can cause to your health?

How many hours can you devote in a day on average to earn from those sites?

Atlanta22

I work online 15 hours a day I do market research, so I had to apply for so many studies and using many websites and apps but overall, I fell I'm super happy, I took my 2 years old son to the park this morning and I really enjoy the freedom I have and feel sorry for others which really working hard at physical jobs and can't make that enough of money

E

eldavis

Truth be told it's extremely stressful as you have said, and it becomes even worse when you have an offline activity or activities you need to take care of, like myself I am currently active on four to five forums but cause I have so many things I need to take care of offline as well I am not even that active on some of these sites, there are days I don't even visit some of them. So working on these sites is not the problem, the main problem is having the time to be active in all sides.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
You are right . Some times as human beings we use to set target for yourself not minding our own health which is very important.
Some times when you have many site that you are working in at the sane time to earn from you may not have time for other things again and to even manage those site together at the same time will be very difficult.
If it is just two or three site that one can manage very well then let the person hold to it well than moving from many site which will at the end not bring forth any good reward.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
This is greatly dependent on how much time I have on my side, as I definitely can create time to participate in more than five website provided they're all legit and are paying an amount of money that I consider to be enough money. So I do not think that been able to work on different websites is going to be ever stressful for me because there was a time I was posting in about five different paying forums and they were all moving fine for me without me feeling stressed up at all since I was making enough money to be able to carter for some of my basic things and then get myself a fresh whenever I needed to do so.

The only problem that you will face in such situation is if you are having a lot of things to do offline, like a student for instance, or if you're working with some big companies that not only give you enough time to be able to focus and then complete your tasks on all the different forums that you will be part of. Even at that, no matter how busy you are, you will be able to participate in about 3 or 4 without feeling stressed up at all.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
It's very unfortunate that we are forced to work extraordinary just to earn few cash online on daily basis.....I know because I know and understand better.

Most guys work in the night because during day we are mostly preoccupied with some important stuffs we will need to work on, so this left us with the chance to only work better at night. Though, this happens mostly Nigeria definitely, you know, where people devoted their time just to work late at night.lol!

However, this tends to affect our overall health, if we don't find a way to rest our body properly, to make up for all the troubles we have put our bodies through. We can't cheat nature, I guess!

This is why I have adjusted the sites that I work on now to PTP and PTC sites alone. Even as at now, I work on Trendri alone as PTP, i rarely use forum coin this days because I find it easy to work on Trendri and I prolly do some PTC sites, just to earn free Bitcoin and some other coins for the keep.

Just try and look for two to three sites that you can work on conveniently without overworking your body.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well for now I have a lot of responsibility to focus on offline, that is why I may not have the time to learn more require skill that can be able to generate me constant income online but I will just be ok with my writing skills.. I will try to upgrade it so I can be able to carry out advanced writing because this can help increase my chance of being hired online..

To be able to make up to that amount of money well depend on so many skill you have to offer and your position in the freelance system that will also determine. People who started freelancing sometimes they go we'll have a better rating in the platform and this will increase their chance of getting more jobs to do compared to people who are just new into it .

It is quite possible for you to make up to that amount of money in a month online but the reality is that it won't be very easy because already in the online space there are competition , coming into the online space to make such amount of money will expose you to so much competition that may take a lot of time for you to overcome to establish yourself..

Caramelle

I'm good with 5 hours of sleep every day so I can actually work long hours on different sites. I probably can't handle six or more paying sites and at the moment, it is not necessary because I can easily hit my target with 3 sites. I would rather focus on my biggest earning sites than spread myself too thin on multiple sites. I'm saying this because I'm working on a crowdsourcing platform with seemingly endless tasks. I can always count on jobs to be available every day. My dream is to be able to enjoy longevity in life and in work. Stressing myself out on 6 or more paying sites in a single day several days a week will likely bring stress and anxiety and lead to burnout.​