Can You Start Mobile Money Business In Your Country?

Moni

Mobile Money is a technology that allows people to send,store and receive money on their mobile phones. This technology is available on many countries. Instead of paying cash, check or credit cards, a consumer can pay a wide range of services and digital or hard goods.

This process is widely in many countries around the globe especially on the African continent. In my country, it is now becoming a booming business for the you youth. But is quite unfortunate that it has a long and a little bit difficulties to be accepted to become a registers agents. Yet many people have the desire of establishing this profitable business. It also demand a certain amount of money before one can start this business. I have a plan of starting this business but is also think of the risk involved but in all I know I can own and run this business in the nearest future.

Do you also have the idea of establishing this Mobile Money Business?
Is it in your country too?

Yes,l can start a phone business in my country because my country really appreciate luxury and it will even sell very well. I used to trade on used phones then far back when I was in school. It is very lucrative and profitable business.If I have the means again,l mean if I can raise some capital,i shall go into it again.