Can you secure a loan with low credit score?

Holicent

VIP Contributor
You can secure a loan with low credit score and how do you achieve that? When you have a bad credit score, it is not impossible to get a loan. In fact, there are many lenders that offer loans to people with low credit scores. But when it comes to getting approved for a loan, your chances are slim. This is because the lending industry is competitive and if you want to get approved for a loan, then your chances are even slimmer.

You need to make sure that the lender knows about your financial situation and what kind of assistance you need. You also need to make sure that the lender knows about any other debts that you have and whether or not they will be paying off before or after the loan is paid off. The lender should also be able to provide an estimate of how long it will take them to approve your application so that they can provide detailed information about what they require in order for them to give you an approval letter.

HeavLeighGill

I wouldn't do that unless you absolutely need the loan for something necessary. The interest rates on those loans are usually awful. I got a loan for a 9k car when I was broke and am still working to pay it off - it was 23k after financing.