Can You Save Money With People?

Bisolami

Verified member
Saving money with people is something that I have experienced and I have also seen a lot of people do it. Some people always get their money and some people their money. It depends on the person who keeps the money and it depends on how trustworthy the person is.

I have had good and bad experiences with saving money with people and this is why I cannot advise anybody to save money with people or not to save money with people because it depends on the person who he or she is saving money with. Saving money with people is a good thing because it will make you dedicated and you will be having it in mind every time that you are supposed to pay an amount of money to some particular person and you are going to collect it when you feel like.

The only problem with saving money with people is that some people may run away with your money and some people may even use your money to do something else which does not make sense because it has happened to me before and I felt very bad. It is good to save money with people and it is bad but it depends on the people who you are with.

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
If you’re a small business owner, you know that it can be tough to make ends meet. Running a business is expensive and time-consuming, so you have to do everything in your power to find ways to save money and make your money go further. One of the best places to look for ways to save money is within your team. You might not think about it at first, but if you think about it for just a few seconds, it makes sense: the people who work for you are probably doing some things for free or getting paid less than what they’re worth because they don’t have enough experience or training yet.

So how can you save money with people? It’s simple! If someone is new, give them training or experience so that they can earn more than their current salary when they become more skilled (and therefore valuable). This will help everyone in the long run since it will cut down on costs associated with hiring new employees.

It may be difficult at first. you might have trouble finding qualified candidates but if you keep trying until there are enough qualified applicants then your business will thrive!

Ebo01

Saving money with people is a very difficult task, in the process of doing this , it is important to know the kind of person you're dealing with because when it comes to money it is use for different motives.
Trust is one of the reasons you can have before saving money with a person of honestly.