General insurance Can you pay premium policy plan for someone who isn't your relation?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Did you know some persons are too loving that they even buy insurance policy to their love ones aside from the family members 'biological and extended family. When I say they buy insurance premium policy plan for their love ones, I mean they buy it for their lovers, being their girl friends, boy friends in the name of love.

Some super star musicians even confessed buying life time insurance policy to their girlfriends just for the bond they share which is irreplaceable at that moment. Even when the love won't be a permanent one, they still don't care about, they insure their love ones permanently via their preferred choice of insurance policy.

If you have such kind of finance, can you buy insurance premium package or policy to someone who isn't related to you by blood nor marriage?

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
First of all, I do not think or see where the insurance companies by anyway go against the fact that you pay the premium for someone you are not related to.
Secondly, it’s your money and I believe one can do whatever he or she please with the money, and paying for another person isn’t a crime

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have come a time in my life that I have realized that lighten another candle with the light of my candle won't let my candle dim but will only brighten the room the more. If I am capable of paying more than 1000 premium for people to save them, I will be glad I do.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
First of all, I do not think or see where the insurance companies by anyway go against the fact that you pay the premium for someone you are not related to.
Secondly, it’s your money and I believe one can do whatever he or she please with the money, and paying for another person isn’t a crime
Yes, paying for anybody isn't a crime it's simply your funds and no one queries you for that. That's why it is feasible to insure any one of your choice dear provided the funds is there.
I have come a time in my life that I have realized that lighten another candle with the light of my candle won't let my candle dim but will only brighten the room the more. If I am capable of paying more than 1000 premium for people to save them, I will be glad I do.
To be frank, I'll say I feel enough satisfaction helping people than being helped. That's why I work hard to make my career be surrounded with good things to help those in needy even though is insuring them.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Yeah I can buy insurance cover for the person I love too , because he or she is a human and could encounter any such risk and in order to avoid any unforseen circumstances so I would choose to buy an insurance policy for the person incase of any issue,

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Well it depends on how strong the bond between the two people is, if the person actually deserves it I don’t think there is anything wrong in buying an insurance for the and even still pay up the necessary premiums required in advance. I know there might be a badside but it might have worth it before doing it

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I once tried to get a life insurance with my girlfriend as my beneficiary before we were married. The insurance agent is a friend of mine. That's when I learned that the insured person and the beneficiary should have a close relation like inside a family circle - parent and child, siblings, spouse. Even an aunt cannot be my beneficiary. But for paying the premium there is no problem.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Yes, paying for anybody isn't a crime it's simply your funds and no one queries you for that. That's why it is feasible to insure any one of your choice dear provided the funds is there.

To be frank, I'll say I feel enough satisfaction helping people than being helped. That's why I work hard to make my career be surrounded with good things to help those in needy even though is insuring them.
You are truly humane. Permit to tell you that I am Ronaldo's fan and I love his lifestyle to the extent that I an copying him. I don't want to have any tattoo on my body because I may soon start donating blood as well. So helping others should be our priority because givers never lack.

Phabbyfundz

You can buy premium policy plan for anyone, it doesn't even need to be a family member, relation or friends because insurance is quite important for anyone. Some people are even moved by passion to humanity and the human race decide to buy premium plans insurance or even life insurance for people who are not even close to them or are related to them in any way. It is solely a matter of choice and free will.