Can You Make Money Writing At Compose.ly?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
A lots of freelancers would like to get paid for completing simple tasks and simple writing projects that are available on various freelancing platforms. The fact of the matter is that there are many online writing platforms that might be suitable for advanced writers and some of them are best for many mediocre writers. The Composely writing platform might be a great one if you possess good writing skills. As far as I can see, the Composely platform has many freelancing writing projects on its site that fall under various categories.

You can get paid to write articles about simple topics. Moreover, you may also earn money by writing guest posts and online website content as well. You can also earn money by completing various other projects and task such as writing a resume for the client and even get paid to write a product review as well. The website seems like a new one as there is no description or details about when the website was created. As far as payment methods are concerned, the website pays through PayPal to its writers. In order to apply as a writer, you must sign-up for the website and submit a link to your portfolio as well. So, is it legit?

When it come to advanced writers, they don't write for amateur platforms. I once met a very senior pro writer, he just told me that he doesn't work for a site like List Verse that pays up to $100. For us upcoming writers, we celebrate that kind of pay rates.

I have a friend that works on compose.ly and he earns about $15 per article. It is not a great pay for professional writers. So, I don't think professional writers would be found on this kind of platform. It is okay for upcoming writers and they would grow there and build themselves.

I would soon jump on this and I have some samples to share with them. I think it is a genuine platform. It is new though but it would gain more popularity with time. It is recommended for people who really want a platform to write kn and earn money.

I'm just reading about this site and it sounds interesting already if you want to make money from writing I have come to realise that one have to try and be good with writing skills so that you would have repeated clients. A lot of established writers most times don't bother with new clients because they are busy writing for the old writers that are contacting them again and again

Again, you stated that the site seems like a good one . How can we ascertain that the site is really a paying one. The site having a payment proof will go a long way to make people believe in it and will want to quickly write for it.

But all the same one would just have to try out and see how it goes . Sometimes one just need to take the bold steps to have a personal experience with a site to give a personal feed back.