Can you make money with Airdrop in cryptocurrency?

ENZO5

Verified member
Yes you can normally make money by joining a legit airdrop in cryptocurrency.

Airdrop is a way of creating awareness to a new project coming to Blockchain, is make the project to be visible to more investors to get in.

Airdrop is free, you don't need to deposit to get free tokens.

When the token got listed in the cryptocurrency market you will be able to sell the pieces you were grab on the airdrop event and withdraw the money to your bank account.

They're many channels offering free airdrop, such as coinmarketcap, Lbank exchange, Latoken exchange, Satoshi app.

By involving early you will be able to accumulate more free tokens before listed for trading.

Ebo01

Bitcoin black have a fair mass distributed currency with supply spread widely that it will create less volatility by synchronized pumps and dumps and lead to a more stable price. Bitcoin black is going to be the next bitcoin. You can register for the airdrop by clicking here. I wish someone back in 2008 would have included me on the Bitcoin airdrop. Bitcoin Black will be life changing and we want to tell this to as many as possible.

saoussen57651

Bitcoin black have a fair mass distributed currency with supply spread widely that it will create less volatility by synchronized pumps and dumps and lead to a more stable price. Bitcoin black is going to be the next bitcoin. You can register for the airdrop by clicking here. I wish someone back in 2008 would have included me on the Bitcoin airdrop. Bitcoin Black will be life changing and we want to tell this to as many as possible.
I remember it is a software that you install on your device like exodus one.